Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashmanjot

Player
Player
INFORMATION

1. Name IRL = Ashmanjot singh
2.Age IRL = 17
3. Time zone = IST
4. AVG online = 4-5 Hrs
5. Discord = ashmanjot.
6. Nickname = Bloomfield
5. ID = 96818

Additional information

Q.1 Leader of..
Ans. I want to become Leader of Government

Q.2 Why do you want to be a Leader of this specific Organization?
Ans. Following are the reasons why I want to be the leader of Government

i) LEAD AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Explanation = i want to be leader of government because as i am Minister of state there are some flaws which i want to improve. i want to take some bold decision to make all the departments active. and i also like taking leadership roles in which i can make real impact because i believe that i can help community by taking fair and thoughtful decision which can benefit everyone. so that people don't think they are left aside and i also want to insure that people feel heard and supported.

ii) BUILDING A STRONG COMMUNITY
Explanation = i will be trying to build a strong community by discussing and making a strong relation with other organizations. i want to make a environment in which all players can enjoy playing together. i will be trying to make a positive an exclusive atmosphere. I will be Helding regular meetings with all the ministers to get the feedback of there department and try to solve there problems as fast as i can.

iii) PROMOTE FAIRNESS AND JUSTICE
Explanation = As a Governor i will be promoting justice and make sure every conflict going on in every department and resolve impartially and every player has a voice it will create respectful and balance environment

iv) SUPPORT GROWTH
EXPLANATION = i will encourage new idea that will help players grow in community by creating new projects and other initiatives. i want to make sure that government will be a exciting space where everyone can thrive

Q.3 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Ans.1. TRAINING FOR NEW PLAYERS : Conduction Training session for new players in role play on how to improve skills
2. HOST EVENTS: Regularly Hosting different and exciting events to help people show their creativity and enhance with their roles deeply
3. As a governor Engange deeply with everyone and maintain a positive atitude

THESE ARE MY SOME GOALS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Shayan Khan

Player
Player
After reading his forum it's look like now government is going to be very cool.
He is really like to be a good leader or our new governor,
I ask you who is reading this he is really good for our new governor
He is a gem and make our city a gem ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom