Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ismail_elmatador
Administrators nickname
Eray
Date
Oct 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ouuuG2M

ISMA3INOX

Dont say :[ Rejected, raison: low quality ! ]
Player
Hi dear admins ,

today i got pc checked by Mr.Eray . after pc check (1h of pc check) he didnt find any think and after that i get ban for cleaning i think i know why ....
first of all i ask Mr.Eray to record the pc check but he say dont record it for that i dont have any proof from the pc check
But for Cleaning i have i file in my pc before playing rage mp this file Optimize my computer and delete all temp from the pc

also as i say i have this file before playing rage mp i start play rage on 30/09/2023 . i use it when im playing valorant and also some other games

all that bcz i have low confiq in my pc

i use it when i get crash in game or something like this also i want to say that Mr.Eray didnt find anything in the pc check he just find this file only nothing more
he find tinytask in my desktop but i use it only for roblox and valorant also im not actually use it for long time thats all .
ALL my resperct for the admin and his decision but i dindt clean any software and im not using any cheats and Finally i want to say i creat this file to optimise and gave more fps and clean my pc from temp
Logically i didnt do anything wrong to get pc check im just standing in my fam house then i got tp so how i can clean my pc with out any rason to do it ?
also no role say dont use any cleaner to clean the pc from temp for that i use it sometimes when i get crash not everyday

thats all thx for reading me best wishes !

ISMA3INOX

Player
this is the file

echo off
del /s /f /q c:\windows\temp\*.*
rd /s /q c:\windows\temp
md c:\windows\temp
del /s /f /q C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
del /s /f /q %temp%\*.*
rd /s /q %temp%
md %temp%
deltree /y c:\windows\tempor~1
deltree /y c:\windows\temp
deltree /y c:\windows\tmp
deltree /y c:\windows\ff*.tmp
deltree /y c:\windows\history
deltree /y c:\windows\cookies
deltree /y c:\windows\recent
deltree /y c:\windows\spool\printers
del c:\WIN386.SWP
cls

if you check this file delete only cookies , temp , history from the pc with bcz al this things burdens the computer and befour i know this file i would enter each one and remouve the files so whene i watch this ved i use this CMD command bcz its so eazy to use thats all

kway lklab

Player
Player

Ban Evader in forum and multiple accounts so dont deceive the admins

ISMA3INOX

Player

Ban Evader in forum and multiple accounts so dont deceive the admins
i already get my punishement so whats wrong

kway lklab

Player
Player