Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Demon Autrix
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 3, 2024
Time of violation
21:46
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI4NZwOWFHk

Autrix

Player
Player
I was asked to leave by an officer and gave me a demand the other officer shot me while i was leaving, so i stopped to see what the issue is
he didn't give me proper demands to leave the car, afterward he run while holding me

Sadi Ivedik

Player
Player
I tell you to get out and you kept driving and left, I did not hear the officer give you demand to leave. Simple misunderstanding

Edit : I did not run while holding you, it was smth not done on purpose and quickly was corrected

Autrix

Player
Player
I tell you to get out and you kept driving and left, I did not hear the officer give you demand to leave. Simple misunderstanding

Edit : I did not run while holding you, it was smth not done on purpose and quickly was corrected
Provide your POV that you didn't hear the other officer and i will drop the report about you, cuz 100% sure you heard him counting since you were almost on top of my car

EDIT: i even told you that the other officer told me to leave but you kept on with your power trip so either provide POV, or i call bullshit, also u used ur stungun before giving proper demands 5 seconds.

Sadi Ivedik

Player
Player
Provide your POV that you didn't hear the other officer and i will drop the report about you, cuz 100% sure you heard him counting since you were almost on top of my car

EDIT: i even told you that the other officer told me to leave but you kept on with your power trip so either provide POV, or i call bullshit, also u used ur stungun before giving proper demands 5 seconds.
Could you provide POV of the situation furhter back, because it is missing some context.

Autrix

Player
Player
Could you provide POV of the situation furhter back, because it is missing some context.
there's no further back, i was parked at the house i saw u land i came around the situation happened, u guys was there to arrest the guy on bike.

EDIT: Im still waiting for you to povide your bodycam footage of the situation to prove that you didnt hear the other officer so i can drop the report.

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
There's no server violation. You were given a lawful command and you failed to fear for your life and/or comply.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom