Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Ekra Fedrall

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayem

Player
Player
AI Written Application
1. Your name IRL: Afif Hasan
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 6hours+
5. Your Discord: afif535
6. Your Nickname: Ekra Federal
7. Your ID: 229695

Additional information

1. Leader for Leader of Los Santos Police Department
2. I have been in this project for a long time and I think that experience cannot be learned, but acquired. I spent a lot of time in state organizations and I know how each one breathes.
I think I have enough experience to lead an organization and improve rp at the maximum level, I have been a deputy in various organizations several times and I know how to lead an organization and in which direction.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.

I have many tips for improving RP inside and outside the organization, and I will list a few important ones.
First of all, I think that the most important thing is the relationship and communication with the curator of the organization, and that we should always communicate with them and exchange criticism, opinions and praise.

The departments that will be in my term will be:-

1. Internal Affairs : The Internal Affairs (IA) division of the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) is essential for maintaining officer accountability and integrity. Our mission is to ensure that all personnel are held responsible for their actions, fostering a culture of professionalism and growth. Comprising seasoned LSPD officer and trained District Attorneys, the IA team will effectively address concerns regarding officer conduct and implement appropriate disciplinary measures when necessary. To promote transparency, we will conduct a minimum of two body camera reviews each week and perform regular log and license checks to ensure compliance with state laws. To recognize the dedication of our IA personnel, a specific uniform will be introduced, highlighting their commitment to upholding high standards within the department. Overall, the Internal Affairs division is dedicated to ensuring the LSPD remains a trustworthy and effective law enforcement agency, benefiting both officers and the community we serve.
2.Human Resources and Training Overview The Human Resources and Training (HRT) division is vital to the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD). Building on past successes, HRT will provide comprehensive training in both in-character (IC) and out-of-character (OOC) rules to reduce organizational warnings and enhance officer professionalism. We will also strengthen our partnership with LI for live recruitment broadcasts, expanding our outreach and attracting high-quality candidates to the LSPD.
3.Special Weapons and Tactics : The Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) division will enhance its effectiveness through weekly joint training with the National Guard (NG), Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB), and San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP). Focusing on realistic, scenario-based training rather than standard drills, we will conduct exercises like 5v5 mock hostage situations in collaboration with EMS to ensure safety. These sessions will occur at least once a week, promoting teamwork and improving our operational readiness.
4.Traffic Enforcement : Traffic Enforcement will be a key focus for the LSPD. The department aims for each officer to achieve a minimum of 10 tows per week—averaging at least 2 tows per day. This goal is attainable and will make officers eligible for bonuses and promotions. Effective towing reduces accidents and alleviates congestion in high-traffic areas, enhancing safety for both citizens and law enforcement. The division will prioritize radar enforcement, tow raids, and regular patrols to uphold traffic regulations. Additionally, we will conduct two checkpoints daily in collaboration with other organizations, including EMS, to deter crime and prevent the introduction of unwanted items into the city.
5.Public Relations Overview The Public Relations (PR) department plays a crucial role in shaping the community’s perception of the LSPD. To foster positive engagement, PR will host 25 events over 30 days, providing opportunities for both the public and officers to connect and enjoy shared experiences. To enhance roleplay, PR will include at least two LSPD officers at each event. This will allow for the identification and accountability of any individuals with outstanding warrants while maintaining a welcoming atmosphere for law-abiding citizens. Through these efforts, we aim to showcase the LSPD as a fun and approachable organization.
6.Undercover Division (IB) : The Undercover Division (IB) will focus on gathering intelligence and evidence on criminals during events. Operating discreetly, these units will collaborate with the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) to apprehend wanted individuals throughout Los Santos. By patrolling various areas, the division will create diverse roleplay scenarios that enhance the effectiveness of operations. This department will actively seek out evidence to support arrests and seizures of illegal items, providing the LSPD with a strategic advantage in combating crime and leading to greater success in operations.

My Highest experience in other organisation

LSPD - COS
SAHP - SAHP
GOV - Deputy Director
FIB - Black opps ||

Chain of Command
30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Chief of Staff
27. Head of Department
26. Deputy Head of Department
25. Task Force Operative