Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murpfn Kartel

Player
Player
Families leader | Murpfn Satsujin
Your name IRL | Efe
Your age | 18
Time zone UTC +3
Average online per day hours +5
Your Discord | efe00_
Your Nickname | Murpfn Satsujin
Your ID | 273794

Additional information
A forward-thinking person who has dedicated himself to gang business and thinks he can do good things in this regard

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Im someone who has goals and it is easy for me to achieve, I have set myself a leadership goal and I believe that I will succeed, I am applying because I am confident in myself

I want to help the role in the city become better I believe I can help people who are new to the city there are conditions for being a leader and I am someone who can comply with these conditions i can do business so that everyone comes in a better condition

As someone who is committed to the gang, I have experience in this, and I have a team with the same experiences as me, we can do good things together, work together and make ourselves look good

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

First of all, our goal is to get a good ranking in gang wars, with people who have already made a name for themselves on these issues, we will show ourselves in a great way against other gangs in the city

We will participate in gang events and a gift bonus to everyone who helps the gang! we will not ignore gang members! we are a family, everyone who works with us is valuable to us.

We'll do graffiti work in the city, I'll set up a graffiti team for our gang, I'll give them endless support and I'll work with them if necessary

My rank system

(High Command)
14 Leader
13 Deputy
12 Under Deputy
11 Soprano
10 Capo
Turfer

(Gang Member)
8 Executive
Gangsta
Master