Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Manpreet Narcos
Administrators nickname
Nik Payne
Date
Oct 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/nEb4X3n

Manpreet singh

Player
Player
Lebron sir 4-5 months ago I applied for bloods leader and that time i was new in this project so I didnt know that I have put my real age (I thought I dont have to reveal my identity) But later I understand that I did a huge mistake at that time. So maybe 15-20 days ago I applied for Lifeinvader leadership and this I put my real age which is 19 because I have learned from my mistake And 2-3 days ago I applied for Ems and this time I got ban for deceiving admin and I put my real age which is 19 But our deputy cheif admin said that it is a right decision because I put my age 17 earlier but Why i was not punished when I was wrong(when applied for Lifeinvader) but they punished me when I learned my mistake. I really want to become a leader of any org so I always gives my best In doing roleplay. You can also check my past I never broke a rule in last 3-4 months. I want to become a leader so please unban otherwise it will ruin my future in grand rp. I am even ready for money wipe for a 7 days ban ( please unban me ) . I admit my mistake but I really want to become A leader in this beautiful project. Wipe my money and cars if u want

Manpreet singh

Player
Player
Even If you dont wanna unban its alright it was my mistake.. But just make me eligible for future leadership I studied a lot in remembering all the rules of every org and gr and leadership rules and It will be wasted if I got this ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom