Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Fear RP, Fail RP | 325794, 320858, 223922

Your ID
Players nickname
Walter Bright
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 4, 2024
Time of violation
21:10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKzgU4bFjrk

Rosie Rose

Maturity is when you realize...
Player
In hostage situation
We told Leos to dont open doors for straight 15mins
Not fearing for the life of 2 hostage specially deputy governor
They just kept opening door also looking to trade someone for hostage
Ruined whole hostage we had to move whole other way coz of this people
More info at 2:16 timestamps where we requested them to dont open door as we have hostage
We have told them more than 20 times for whole hostage situation

Legend Duski

Player
Player
First we are leos we will not trust if it’s not demand and we make a team behind your guys and it was swat team and you are alone we are 3 we told you put your gun away then it’s a fear ro you don’t trust us then it mean you’re doing that against you self.

Rosie Rose

Maturity is when you realize...
Player
First we are leos we will not trust if it’s not demand and we make a team behind your guys and it was swat team and you are alone we are 3 we told you put your gun away then it’s a fear ro you don’t trust us then it mean you’re doing that against you self.
i was alone coz u opening door again and again scaring my people to leave that area this wouldnt happen if u fear for the life of deputy governor

Amed_

Player
Player
i was alone coz u opening door again and again scaring my people to leave that area this wouldnt happen if u fear for the life of deputy governor
We are but it mean you did a thing wrong not us your accepting that you’re alone and you’re not scaring about your life and we didn’t do anything wrong we are flang team we Are leos we will not trust your requests only demands that’s.

Gokay nurolov

Player
Player
he said put your gun away and you didint you have to put your gun away if you dont listen you will get punished for fear rp he said put your gun away and you didint thats fear rp

Top Bottom