Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Garip BoomBoom
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 5, 2024
Time of violation
14:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uw96U5QnmBc

ThomasTommy Vercetti

Current General Of NG
Leader
Bro..... You can clearly see a Heli patrolling around the base :sleep: NO WORDS... and for you "all the other orgs" point, we have defended ourselves countless times without their help and they have always arrived after our departments. Next time put more effort on hiding your car conveys from the air patrolling units instead of putting efforts in posting a Forum..

GaripKont

KEL
Player
Bro..... You can clearly see a Heli patrolling around the base :sleep: NO WORDS... and for you "all the other orgs" point, we have defended ourselves countless times without their help and they have always arrived after our departments. Next time put more effort on hiding your car conveys from the air patrolling units instead of putting efforts in posting a Forum..
yeah i just wanna see when heli saw us and take ic information

Sahil_bhaigg

Player
Player
Haha, I think dude from the greeny gang don't knows that NG's having many Choppers and Planes for patrolling around Base also captured in bodycam. They are not for show case buddy!! our air force soldiers keep patrolling and we caught lots of gangs car convey around the base hiding like you and then we start preparing to protect our base.
Haha try to hide properly buddy!!

GaripKont

KEL
Player
According to your statements, your helicopter saw us and gave our IC information. In this case, I was wondering where and when he saw us, I opened this forum to see it.

GaripKont

KEL
Player
Haha, I think dude from the greeny gang don't knows that NG's having many Choppers and Planes for patrolling around Base also captured in bodycam. They are not for show case buddy!! our air force soldiers keep patrolling and we caught lots of gangs car convey around the base hiding like you and then we start preparing to protect our base.
Haha try to hide properly buddy!!
if you guys sure about ng didnt do mg just share pov about when they take ic info

aquanix karan

Assistant general of army
Player
listen buddy ..you have sense ..we have radio we have unit to protect gates its just 1 sec to get info from our af team an we have also active units to take action instant .also its enough to proof this things .

GaripKont

KEL
Player
listen buddy ..you have sense ..we have radio we have unit to protect gates its just 1 sec to get info from our af team an we have also active units to take action instant .also its enough to proof this things .
you can have units that is ok. but how fib agents inside the ng base in raid time. i am asking this. stop offtopic lets admins decide

Raj Aryan

Player
Player
Garip, again bruh?! You did the same thing in my term too...
And FYI
1. Raid has not started yet, so it's not mandatory for NG member to hold that patrolling recording under ER 1.7

2. You are claiming meta gaming on orgs based on your assumptions, you don't have any proof for that.

3. It's neither the arena nor any event, for which u r requesting POV. You guys are playing opposite spheres of roles in specific organization, sharing the details, how they are gathering your information will be unfair for the state orgs. In my term, we guys had a strategy to track down ur raid timings, but there was nothing against the rules, and I can assure you for that.

Pina Reapers

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Thread Rejected
Insufficient Evidence

However,
ID 126589 Will be punished for Getto Rule 1.7
(As seen in POV, Timestamp 1:15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom