Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
1. Deniz
2. 18
3. GMT+03:00
4. 6-7 Hours
5. artemissse.
6. Valces Jinn
7. 356958

1. Leader of Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Families have always been at the bottom unlike other gangs, I want to fix this problem, I believe I will solve this problem completely with the activities I will do
Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

2.2. I have gained a lot of experience in many organizations in this city, especially on the gang side, now I want to try myself in a position to be a leader and I will do the maximum I can.

2.3 With a good spray staff and a good spray leader, I have no doubt that we can do the sprays comfortably, I will take great care not to receive any warning until the end of the term and I am sure that I will be able to do this, and if anyone violates the rules, they will be thrown directly without warning, no one will be tolerated, and no one will be favored in terms of getting rank, everyone will get the reward for their efforts and get the rank they deserve.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1-
There will be no toxicity in the gang, and I aim to finish all the store robs, FZs, Hostage situations and all the leos we will do together, we will ally with other gangs and manage Fz and Subs raids together.

My goals for this term
- 100% turf
- 11,500 profits every hour of every day
- 0 org warning

thank you for reading my application

Top Bottom