Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Marc_Stoned
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 4, 2024
Time of violation
23:03
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Xzrfo9VowY0

Cyan Boss

Player
Player
all in pov
Sorry Buddy i ( 159718 ) have no relation with u neither i knew u planted the solar or who shooted u nor who was fighting for it i was a paid dj booked by them . so i have been told to play and dance with them for 1 hour or else they will kill my family .I have been forced, i neither wanted to make fun of you nor irritate u . now i found that its a mistake so please forgive me . and u can take against other two guys who were the owner and called me as a dj.

Sorry If i hurted you or irritated you please forgive me
regards
Cyan Bhau (159718 )

Last edited:

Dan Billzerian

Player
Player
Bro! We’re sorry as we were not aware about this rule otherwise we wouldn’t have done it and even we patched you after this. If possible bro can you take this forum back, I mean we will not be repeating this anymore. If you can forgive us for this time that would be appreciated. (168066)

Dan Billzerian

Player
Player
And even bro I was not even there I went AFK for about 5 minutes and still I was dancing there and when I came back I stopped dancing, I was not aware about the situation. You can check in the POV that I stooped. Please bro consider my sincere apology. (ID- 168066)

Top Bottom