Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Elite Shelby
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 5, 2024
Time of violation
20:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Ym7UygI84sw?si=W2rHdzrknQ9gaBy1

Anshu singh

Player
Player
Dear admin , first of all this pov is croped , i was just standing on street and suddenly he came and started stuning me without any reason then i started running and he stunned me again and cuffed me and after that he takes out my personal details and after that he arresting me you can see in his pov

Vikku_King

Player
Player
All in pov
I did not shoot this person, but I issued a demand for my friend to leave Then RP situation he was not following the rules. As per the body cam footage, he did not ask for a passport or anything. He cuffed him and took personal information without following proper procedure. How can I arrest him? Admin you need pov for my side then ask me

EliteShelby

Forum warrior
Player
I did not shoot this person, but I issued a demand for my friend to leave Then RP situation he was not following the rules. As per the body cam footage, he did not ask for a passport or anything. He cuffed him and took personal information without following proper procedure. How can I arrest him? Admin you need pov for my side then ask me
He directly run away and how i ask for passport

Vikku_King

Player
Player
He directly run away and how i ask for passport
this is called force rp

you can say sir show me your passport you have 5 second you not show me your passport after that I am cuff you then you say
I am taking your personal information in your back pocket join my class I am tell you everything ok bro don't cry I am good teacher

EliteShelby

Forum warrior
Player
You didnt give a proper demand to me

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 101074 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
    ID 141165
    will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
    ( No proper demands given before shooting ) + ID 109826
    not seen shooting

Regarding Officer breaking rule of got pov you make a complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom