Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
kjetil_Svarting
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vilgeroarson
Date
Oct 6, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yJdniIi_fVfakqlYy_bEVEUCGAzxHcVd?usp=drive_link

Miles stone

Player
Player
One of my Family Member Named Kjetil Svarting got ban for having inappropriate name. its a Norwegian name it means "kettle; cauldron; helmet". Firmly in Dad name territory in Norway, where it peaked in the early 1970s and Svarting means a person with dark complexion. i also asked admin if its inappropriate to have black in name and he told me its okey i have every proof in the link. if someone google the name they can easily see that kjetil is a Norwegian name and also Svarting. I respect each and every admin and their decition they also helped me before and also hope they will do what is right.

Kjetil Svarting

Player
Player
Admin banning pepole when they favourite IC players tell them to do so

Everything POV this server is going down soon for telling me that white is allowed and black is not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom