Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review UB Demand + RDM | 1351 , 168106 , 74027 , 48097

Your ID
Players nickname
Aekal Tnt
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 10, 2024
Time of violation
20:29
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbQa8CGfGzI

Sam Fedro

Player
Player
ok since you mentioned me here i would like to say something

first this is our familly house where you was provoking and no one of you have the right to do that and you should get fam warn for that
second of all i gived the demand to leave the house area didn't shoot or try to shoot anyone of you and ID 144767 was random Punshing with he's flashlight
and even when u heard the demand you still comeback soo its fair RP while talking and saying to your fam members " UB UB UB " via Metagaming

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

I am ur dad

Player
Player
ok since you mentioned me here i would like to say something

first this is our familly house where you was provoking and no one of you have the right to do that and you should get fam warn for that
second of all i gived the demand to leave the house area didn't shoot or try to shoot anyone of you and ID 144767 was random Punshing with he's flashlight
and even when u heard the demand you still comeback soo its fair RP while talking and saying to your fam members " UB UB UB " via Metagaming

:rolleyes:
It's footpath there not in private property and u can't give demands until it's a private property or u defending solar

Top Bottom