Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maxtern Federal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 10, 2024
Time of violation
16:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/lKuyZgnf6FQ

ShauryaNoMercy

๐“’๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ
Player
King HydraX, King BroX
Bro Stole my king tag and the X like wtfff bro be unique
If you know there was a family, BrotherX and i was a member of that family, So its BroX not tryna be unique or copying ur name lil bro, you got killfedded by me, and that 1v1 decided who was copying whoโ€™s name you little fan boy.

ShauryaNoMercy

๐“’๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ
Player
You guys can go in arena and rp ticket you guys dont know any other event ๐Ÿ˜‚ ARENA PLAYERSS
We go to informal too baby, idk why but you seem interested to pick a fight, meet me outside forums lets see.
Thatโ€™s not our fault you didnโ€™t had the unofficial tag.

ShauryaNoMercy

Player
skill issue

awwwww assassin mad where are u in events huh???? cant see u either ur fam
Skill issue with you cause you the one who got killfed not me :LOL:

ShauryaNoMercy

Player
Cryy more
That would be consider crying when i got killfedded, this 10years old canโ€™t even kill me 3 times in a row, and ended up getting killfedded.
Dear respected admin, they are picking a fight with me on forums not me i am just replying it.

King HydraX

Player
Player
Dear I just uploaded
pov req and they start toxicty here also idk why they are the most toxic fam

If you know there was a family, BrotherX and i was a member of that family, So its BroX not tryna be unique or copying ur name lil bro, you got killfedded by me, and that 1v1 decided who was copying whoโ€™s name you little fan boy.
lil broo everyone knows ur copying me get better and Weps or foundry or rp ticket ur fam gets clapped in ever one ahahaha

King HydraX

Player
Player
That would be consider crying when i got killfedded, this 10years old canโ€™t even kill me 3 times in a row, and ended up getting killfedded.
Dear respected admin, they are picking a fight with me on forums not me i am just replying it.
awwwwww arena bro is mad buddy u dont even go in events beacuse ur so scared hahahaha

And here Is Your 2 Turfers Killed No Game Sense :)

ShauryaNoMercy

Player
awwwwww arena bro is mad buddy u dont even go in events beacuse ur so scared hahahaha

And here Is Your 2 Turfers Killed No Game Sense :)
Im not a nolife bro, i have studyโ€™s too, you got killfedded idk why you still barking yap lil bro
I donโ€™t care bout other turfers, you got killfedded by me

ShauryaNoMercy

Player
lil broo everyone knows ur copying me get better and Weps or foundry or rp ticket ur fam gets clapped in ever one ahahaha
I am copying you, youโ€™re 10 years old boy who talks too much.
Not gonna make some kid my idol, plus you got KILLFEDDED BY ME have shame!
Watch at your voice, my discord is (skrrt3734) DM me letโ€™s talk there rather making a non sense here.

JohnRich

Player
Player
I am copying you, youโ€™re 10 years old boy who talks too much.
Not gonna make some kid my idol, plus you got KILLFEDDED BY ME have shame!
Watch at your voice, my discord is (skrrt3734) DM me letโ€™s talk there rather making a non sense here.
Cryy hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom