Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aya Menace
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 10, 2024
Time of violation
17:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IlkIoIWmL-g

𝐩ablo

Pablo Mafia Gang
Player
yes bro i can explain as i know silencers or like that is forbidden
please just keep ur mouth closed, i have used this for long enough to know all my povs rule breaks & pov requests never been questioned about it. let me correct you its about the size of the gun and this is a regular usp revolver skin with regular top not thick or big not past my knee either, go learn rules before you do offtopic in my forum. anyways you have any relations to this forum? because i think u are breaking forum rule right here because this has no relations to you. I request admin to issue forum punishment he is doing offtopic when he has no relations to my forum.

Truth spoker

I fcuk those who ruin the rp.
Player
please just keep ur mouth closed, i have used this for long enough to know all my povs rule breaks & pov requests never been questioned about it. let me correct you its about the size of the gun and this is a regular usp revolver skin with regular top not thick or big not past my knee either, go learn rules before you do offtopic in my forum. anyways you have any relations to this forum? because i think u are breaking forum rule right here because this has no relations to you. I request admin to issue forum punishment he is doing offtopic when he has no relations to my forum.
Sorry if i say anything wrong i saw the rev so i wrote this..if its legal can u provide me the link?

𝐩ablo

Pablo Mafia Gang
Player
Sorry if i say anything wrong i saw the rev so i wrote this..if its legal can u provide me the link?
Stop doing OFF-TOPIC in my Thread! who you think you are for me to even prove myself to you? No name. next time if u want the Rev skin don't make up nonsense and ask for it Nicely.

Pina Reapers

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Thread Closed on thread owner's request + POV was removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom