Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunriser

Player
Player
1.My Real Name: Ronak Rathour
2. My IRL Age: 17
3.TimeZone: GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day: 7 Hours
5. Your Discord: sunriserr_
6.Your NickName: Frost Pluxuryy
7. your id: 104250

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1.Leader Of: Federal investigation bureau

2.Reason Of Becoming Leader Of FIB
->

A. I have Spent Lot Of Time In Legal Organization In The City And I Have Learned What's The Work Of Legal Organisation And What's It's Role Among All The Organization
By Being In All Organization Including being High Command Of SAHP,LSPD,NG And FIB And Given My Best Their And Now I Have Thought To Step Bigger And a Lead A Organization As Director Of FIB

B. I can See That FIB is a crucial part among organization as it keeps City Safe By Handling Gang Activity And Be The First Responder To ATM robbery Or Any Gang Activity Which Are Being Held On Highways,City Or Any Other Crucial Operations FIB always be the first responder, And I am Grateful That I Have Been Involved In These Operations But Now I Want To Lead It And I Am Confident That Under My Leadership FIB Will Be More Better And Higher In Numbers In Every Events And Be The Best Among All Organization Under My Term

C.A strong Organization Always Needs A Strong And Confident Leader To Lead It In Good Way And I Am Confident That I Can Lead SAHP really well And Make It Better Under My Leadership And I Always Believe If The Leader Is Good Their Workers Becomes Good Too And He Can Do Everything Nothing Is Impossible For Him After That
And I Am Capable Of Becoming A Director of FIB

2. My Advices For Improving The Role Play Level In The Organization

A.REGULAR BONUS SYSTEM: Bonus Is The Most Important Thing In An Organization That Makes People Work More Harder And I Will Ensure That Under My Term There Will Be The Highest Bonus In The History Of FIB Because If People Gets More Money They Works More Harder And That I Want From Them.
B.Promotions: Are Big Part Of Keeping Players Fun and Activity High. I will Be Conducting Weekly Promotion Ceremony to reward the hardworking people who deserves promotion By Promoting Them which will motivate others to work more harder and be active.
C.Strong Relationship Among Organization: Building Strong Relation With Other Organization Is Very Important. I Will visit other organization to discuss Potential Collaboration And Introduce My Self To Them And Make A Good Relation Among Us.
D. Dapartments: To Run Everything Smoothly And Properly Department are the key Department which will be there under my term Are.

1.Human Resources (HR): Is The Best Department Of FIB which handles recruitment, Bringing New hardworking stars in our organization,Training Them And make sure they understand the roleplay of our organization in the city and know what to do in different situations.

2.INTERNAL AFFAIRS (IA): Ia Department Plays A Crucial Role in keeping organization clean.this department makes Sure No One is doing corruption By Conducting Activity Check,Bodycam Check,Licences Check And Background check

3. Under Cover Department (UC): Undercover department is the most fun department in fib they Goes undercover and collects evidences against crime families and gangs.

Thankyou For Reading
Best Regards
Frost Pluxuryy.

Fib Ranking System Under My Term :

30. director of fib
29.Deputy director of fib
28. Federal Commander
27. chief of staff
26. head of department
25.Deputy Head of department
24.OO AGENT
23. Supervisor of department