Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maxtern Federal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 10, 2024
Time of violation
16:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5yMqZhfPswk

King HydraX

Player
Player
All in Pov in every rp ticket event brown guns 2.0 and badmash don't shoot each other, they are trying to be one and win in every event. POV everything is clear visible. brown guns doesn't shoot badmash on purpose The badmash is clearly visible from where the brown guns 2.0 is waiting.

Dear Adminstration its not that much clear in pov that they are teaming but i requested the pov and in the of of brown guns 2.0 player its clearly visble that they are teaming

link of pov in this pov he aimed badmash member but doest kill coz of teaming then he killed our one member and if he is not teaming he should kill him that badmash guy is clearly visble on his pov but he did't kill him and climb ladders

POV of that guy may get private thats why i downloaded his pov -

ALL THIS SHOWS THAT THEY ARE
All in Pov in every rp ticket event brown guns 2.0 and badmash don't shoot each other, they are trying to be one and win in every event. POV everything is clear visible. brown guns doesn't shoot badmash on purpose The badmash is clearly visible from where the brown guns 2.0 is waiting.

Dear Adminstration its not that much clear in pov that they are teaming but i requested the pov and in the of of brown guns 2.0 player its clearly visble that they are teaming

link of pov in this pov he aimed badmash member but doest kill coz of teaming then he killed our one member and if he is not teaming he should kill him that badmash guy is clearly visble on his pov but he did't kill him and climb ladders

POV of that guy may get private thats why i downloaded his pov -

ALL THIS SHOWS THAT THEY ARE TEAMING
SO SAD

Jin Frost

π•Žπ•™π•ͺ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒π•₯𝕖 π•žπ•–?
Senior Administrator
Upon rechecking the evidence I have decided to Reject this report
Admin made correct decision format is incorrect + you provided 3rd party pov which is not allowed also
in your pov rulebreak is not visible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom