Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed 6.15 + MG + CR + RDM | 302531 , 310940 , 406968 , 415867

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Anonymous
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 12, 2024
Time of violation
01:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/R5eolQgl0NA

Himolol

Player
Player

at 6:46 you can see us behind you already
No they were not following me, there was random red truck following me at some point but they lost me some time ago, and in your POV, your friend 310940 said it on the radio that "going next to the hospital now", in my POV i did not go past the hospital, so no you were not following me, it seems like you are lying to me and admin reviewing and trying to deceive admin from my opinion.
just so you know bud

Ali Anonymous

Anonymous Family
Player

just so you know bud
Brother.....
in this pov that you provided ( this :
) you can see that you had lost me for a little bit but magically appeared?
How did you know I was going to DOC, I could have been going to FIB HQ to get a helicopter, maybe I was a corrupt cop and could have taken him somewhere else, or maybe I was taking another path to DOC, so many possibilities here and many different places I could have drove to when you lost sight of me, but then you somehow managed to find me.

Ali Anonymous

Anonymous Family
Player

just so you know bud
Also speaking from a RolePlay perspective, the car I was driving had TINTED windows and there was no way to know that I was driving your friend in that car, yes they were taken out the car at capitol but then they were placed back in the car and you also lost sight of us.
You could have just looked at the player ID of your friend when he was in the car with me to see it was him, otherwise how could you have been so sure that your friend was with me?
This appears at meta gaming my friend.

Himolol

Player
Player
Brother.....
in this pov that you provided ( this :
) you can see that you had lost me for a little bit but magically appeared?
How did you know I was going to DOC, I could have been going to FIB HQ to get a helicopter, maybe I was a corrupt cop and could have taken him somewhere else, or maybe I was taking another path to DOC, so many possibilities here and many different places I could have drove to when you lost sight of me, but then you somehow managed to find me.
bro we always know how this works and we know u will take him to prison once i went to high way i saw you front me if you switch the road probably none of this could happened stop acting smart and trying to find away for palming us ..
Also speaking from a RolePlay perspective, the car I was driving had TINTED windows and there was no way to know that I was driving your friend in that car, yes they were taken out the car at capitol but then they were placed back in the car and you also lost sight of us.
You could have just looked at the player ID of your friend when he was in the car with me to see it was him, otherwise how could you have been so sure that your friend was with me?
This appears at meta gaming my friend.
i was behind you already and we saw everything from the capital ... gosh u so annoying

Ali Anonymous

Anonymous Family
Player
bro we always know how this works and we know u will take him to prison once i went to high way i saw you front me if you switch the road probably none of this could happened stop acting smart and trying to find away for palming us ..

i was behind you already and we saw everything from the capital ... gosh u so annoying
in this picture when I looked back, there was no one behind me brother.
And before I got to capitol, how did you know I was going there? You said " bro we always know how this works and we know u will take him to prison " you say that but you went to CAPITOL instead of DOC???? How could you have known we are going there?
Reviewing admin please read these comments, what they are saying does NOT add up and seems to be false information from them.

Ali Anonymous

Anonymous Family
Player
One more KEY POINT of my 10 minute POV shows that my 10-15 refused to want a lawyer many times even tho I suggested it to them.
But they said they dont want lawyer and want to proceed, they could have been in the discord call or something or using IRL phone to message, maybe my 10-15 was told to say they dont want lawyer so they can be taken to DOC highway and broken out.
I find this all suspicious.

Ekagra Salvatore

"Salvatore"
Server Administrator
Reviewed

There is No CR They tried to Block the Path to the Road to make you Stop and Never Intentionally Rammed your Car
No Metagaming as They Gave 2 Of their POVs and No Metagaming can be Heard from Any of them
Engine Blocking without Demands is Allowed, Its Only an IC Law for LEOs to Give Demands not an OOC Rule

ID 310940 & 302531 will receive a punishment for RDM as They Gave No Demands Before Shooting​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom