Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rolex Armani
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Jul 21, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/aQTB6UI

Rolex Armani

𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Dear Chief Administrator,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to earnestly request the lifting of my blacklist from the Grand RP project, specifically from server EN 2.

For the past four years, Grand RP has been a significant part of my life, offering not just a gaming experience, but a community where I have formed lasting friendships and unforgettable memories. The dedication and passion that both the staff and players bring to the server have created an immersive environment that I have always cherished.

I want to assure you that throughout my time on the server, I have never cheated or engaged in any harmful behavior. My focus has always been on being a supportive and positive presence, whether by helping new players navigate the game or assisting admins whenever I could. I truly believe in the values of this community, and I have always strived to embody them.

I fully understand the seriousness of my actions that led to my blacklist and I take full responsibility. This time away has given me the opportunity to reflect and grow, and I am genuinely committed to following all rules and guidelines moving forward. I have a deep respect for the efforts that you and the team put into maintaining a fair and enjoyable environment for everyone.

I miss being part of this incredible community and would be immensely grateful for the chance to return. I am ready to demonstrate my commitment to Grand RP and prove that I can be a valuable member of the community once again.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Rolex Armani

Nihalll soniii

Player
Player

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to earnestly request the lifting of my blacklist from the Grand RP project, specifically from server EN 2.

For the past four years, Grand RP has been a significant part of my life, offering not just a gaming experience, but a community where I have formed lasting friendships and unforgettable memories. The dedication and passion that both the staff and players bring to the server have created an immersive environment that I have always cherished.

I want to assure you that throughout my time on the server, I have never cheated or engaged in any harmful behavior. My focus has always been on being a supportive and positive presence, whether by helping new players navigate the game or assisting admins whenever I could. I truly believe in the values of this community, and I have always strived to embody them.

I fully understand the seriousness of my actions that led to my blacklist and I take full responsibility. This time away has given me the opportunity to reflect and grow, and I am genuinely committed to following all rules and guidelines moving forward. I have a deep respect for the efforts that you and the team put into maintaining a fair and enjoyable environment for everyone.

I miss being part of this incredible community and would be immensely grateful for the chance to return. I am ready to demonstrate my commitment to Grand RP and prove that I can be a valuable member of the community once again.

Best regards,

Rolex Armani
unban him everyone has chance to do not repeat his mistake

harshx70

Get better Bruh!
Player

Best regards,

Rolex Armani
Bro got some good turfer skill and then he got banned, all his skills got ruined at that time. I request sam sir to give another chance so he can prove himself.

Rishabh17

Player
Player
yes, dear admin please give a chance to him we are requesting you because everyone needs a chance to prove himself. humble request from all of us .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom