Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Ban for Allg. 1.7 I 93886 I Luke Promillo

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pierre Xabat
Administrators nickname
Luke Promillo
Date
Oct 13, 2024
Time
19:07
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/bhtJcQF

Pierre1

Player
Player
Dear Chief Admin Team,

I am writing this unban request because I have violated General Rule 1.7. I am aware of my mistake and I know that I have made a mistake for which I take full responsibility.

I am aware of honesty and the importance of sticking to the rules and know that without fixed rules, a server as well-known as Grand RP would never be as successful as it is. Therefore, I admit that I have violated General Rule 1.7 and I am very sorry for that. I really value this project and that's why I'm putting a lot of time and money into this server.

I ask for your understanding and the opportunity to return to the server. Because the last 2 years that I have actively spent on Grand RP have always been spent with a lot of heart and love.

Since I am a rules-conscious player and this is my first ban after a bad ban last year, I hope that I was able to show you that I am a rules-conscious player and a member who enriches the server.

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom