Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Dainty
2. Your age IRL- 33
3. Time zone- GMT +1
4. Average online per day 8-12 hours
5. Your Discord- Moneymurdergang
6. Your Nickname- Greedy Moneymurder
7. Your ID-50187

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

Leader of...Vagos Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. believing that i can make this Gang organization One of the strongest in the city
also have experience being top 1 family owner of unofficial en1/en2 so i am used to running a large group of people

2 have major experience with the gang rules and how the Org works i have been deputy countless times,

3 i would like a change to take control of the gang to make it something fun and exciting for all players that come to the city
and want to find that gang experience

4 My other aim to become leader of this org is to build and increase the rp level of the players playing on the server by doing most events which gangs should do like robbing, ghetto clapping and much more.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

actively doing robberies and situations.
Be the most Active Gang in the City
in force boundaries and the Gang rules.
Complete 100% turf and 100% graffiti.
Complete the term.

Thanks for reviewing my application.

MMG_1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom