Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Application for the Leader of the Party | Los Santos Democratic Party | Kira Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira Ice

Player
Player
L.S.D.P

My Introduction
I am Kira Ice Founder of the "LOS SANTOS DEMOCRATIC PARTY" . I was a normal citizen like everyone in my casual life and a high disciplined Law Enforcement Officer in my work life. I've worked in many jobs like Taxi Driver , Farmer , Trucker and more when i first came in to city. After couple years after i moved to Los Santos i already found my favorite job , being a LEO and helping the citizens and fighting against the criminals to keep the city peace and i assigned myself to make the city better and same for everyone with Unity , Equality and Justice. By Working in other legal orgs i got good experience and ideas to serve the city.

IDEOLOGY
The Los Santos Democratic Party.. we are stands to provide there Rights, Equality and Justice to everyone, keep the city peaceful and help all citizens to defend their rights.
Our ideology is centered on the all citizens to live in a better city and keep our city clean , beautiful , shiny and managing city to be more peaceful , calm and easy to live.

PRE-ELECTION PROMISES

BETTER LAW ENFORCEMENTS:
Hiring more and Non-Corrupt officers to our Law Enforcements to keep city safe and stop the crimes in the city. We pledge to bolster our law enforcement agencies by providing unwavering support in every conceivable manner. To be a strong state. Providing all kinds of help to LEOs. Managing the state in the best way. Tightening the controls . To increase relations with the public. To make our agents happy. Helping LEOs to create a safe environment for our citizens. Assessing Complaints of Citizens and LEO Officials.

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE: Hiring more Attorneys to DOJ to have a lawyer almost every time to provide lawyer for our citizens when needed . Doing and improving state laws for peaceful state to provide a better environment to our lawyers. They will be able to benefit from Government vehicles to provide their transportation. We will put officers on the doors to ensure security in the hearings. We will provide immunity to our lawyers. We will always see Justice as a part of us because if there is no Justice, that state is nothing, we should not forget it

TEXATION POLICY:
The IRS department will serve to conduct and ensure the Audit of this. They will make Returns by ensuring that they regularly check the Taxes of the workplaces and report them to the State on a regular basis.

INSPECTIONS OF STATE: By doing inspection over the state every weeks and help organizations to work smooth and Easier.

Corruption Free City:
Corruption is a heavily spoken topic among everyone in the city and it is addressed to by citizens of the city by being an evolving phenomenon that feasts on people’s lives and makes their days harder. We will improvise in some situations and we will enforce the law as it is among everyone. We will ensure that all systems of organizations and especially Internal affairs are working to the fullest.

City Management: Doing immediate investigation about any complaints come over to us from our citizens. Will do meetings with all State Organizations at least one per week to discuss about problems and about safety of our city and also we will to directly interact with the citizens to solve there problem.

PR Department: We will organize PR events to increase people's interactions with Government, allowing citizens to have fun and we will do it often, of course, LEOs and other Legal Organizations will be free to participate in these events, and we will do everything necessary to increase our communication with Organizations and increase our Relationship with citizens.

Appropriate brainwashing and Training: There will be HCs and HR officers so that Government employees can provide professional services and provide them with the necessary information about the Government, they will provide information about education and the Government, so they will know where they should not make mistakes, and this is one of the most important elements for us because the smallest mistakes that Agents will make will affect the Government and our Citizens, so we will train in the best way.

REQUIREMENT TO JOIN US
5+ Years old IC

16+ Years old OOC
No hands or face tattoos
Should have clear Background
Have a fluent English and working voice box
Willing to learn and follow the rules
Active Health Insurance and Gun License
==========================================================================

GOVERMENT RANKING SYSTEM
30. Governor
29. Deputy Governor
28. Attorney General
27. Supreme Court Justice
26. Chief of Personnel
25. Director
24. Warden
23. Head of IRS
22. District court Justice
21. Deputy Director
20. Deputy Warden
19. Secretary
18. Lead State Attorney
17. USSS Commander
16. USSS Captain
15. USSS Lieutenant
14. Senior State Attorney
13. USSS Sergeant
12. USSS Supervisor
11. USSS Elite Agent
10. USSS Special Agent
9. State Attorney
8. USSS Senior Agent
7. Junior State Attorney
6. DOC Officer
5. USSS Agent
4. Law Student
3. USSS Junior Agent
2. Trainee

1. Suspended

PARTY Supporters & Endorsements

Party formed. on October 2024 By Kira Ice

Dot Green

The Green God
Server Administrator
Approved
You have been selected for Government interview!

The interview will take place tomorrow, 20/10/2024 at 17:00 ST (Server Time)
Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Dot Green (dotgreen) John Federal (ownerofstate) Joey Marshh (captainzero.)

Failure to show for the Interviews will result with rejection of your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom