Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alan Federal
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Oct 13, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/840451/

Alan Federal

๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Player
Hello Dear Lebron / Mazhor Its Alan Federal Ex En2 Senior Administrator
recently I got Blacklisted For ( Screen Sharing ) in Some private vc But I here by Assure I haven't Joined any Vc to Screen Share I Was Already Being Targetted By So Many People During My Admin Journey And I here by Believed Its The Fake Edited Evidence Provided To Sam And Pablo Just To Bring Me Down
I here By request You To Kindly Look Into The Matter Again And Atleast Unban Me So I can Continue Playing at this Project
I Have Contributed A lot in the Project I hope You Will Soupport The Truth...

Alan Federal

๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Player
I am getting Targetted By Some Ex admins as i might have shared them something in dms at the Time they were admin so closely look into the matter and Pardon me a chance

I am Ready for wipe money .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom