Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected ban for Cheats 1.1-1.4 and ban evading | King specter/Alex odd

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aiden Longg
Administrators nickname
King specter and alex odd
Date
Sep 29, 2024
Time
01:24
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ZtPoqnz

Aiden longg

Player
Player
Good day dear Lebron, I hope you are doing well.

On the 29th of september i got permanently banned for 1.1, 1.4, ban evading and cheats on ID 179298. Also my twink ID 220921 got banned and im really confused about it. It happend during the middle
of the night and i was totally flabbergasted at that moment.
After i woke up the next day i started to think on what on earth could have happend. A friend of mine called Roddy (who is in another country as me as well)is the guy i gave my account to before actually starting playing the game.
Back in that day i was very young and didnt know exactly what i was doing. Little did i know that i had already played on that account once or twice myself. This is regarding ID 178853. I started to play myself on a rockstaraccount with ID 179298. That is my main account. I never shared my GRAND account, but the rockstaraccount i wasnt really aware off that i have played it before. I never had access to the 178853 account and im gonna be totally honest about this one. I was not aware of the fact that that would be considered 1.1 and 1.4. I have been playing for a long time on my AIDENLONGG2 which has been switched to AIDENLONGG3 with approval of Jonny Odds. I realise now that i shouldnt started speaking to admins when it just happend since it was during the night and i didnt explain it how it was because i was upset and very tired, which might have been seen as deceiving, but that has never been my intention. I never cheated. The account 178853 did those things and made more accounts. I was in no way connected to that one, but i did get done for it. Ive been playing for over a year now and have been in the same family for a long time. Ive had multiple succesfull terms in legal orgs on my name and tried to help them to have a good term. I have made so many friends on this awesome project and to be fair, i miss them so much. I have never cheated. That was the other guy. I want to apologise for anything i did wrong. I never ment any harm towards anyone. I can understand the 1.1 and 1.4, but i never did ban evasion, neither did i cheat at any time. I would gladly have a check on me if it is required. I would take an accountwipe or moneywipe, or whatever you think is right. I just want to spend time in this fantastic city with my friends. I sincerely hope you can find it in your heart to give me another chance and show how dedicated i always have been to this project and want to be again if you willing to grand me the chance to do so. if you need any more information, im reachable on Aidxn.exe at any time.

To anyone who felt deceived or hurt in any way, im truly sorry.

Much love this great project and all of the team.

Aiden Longg.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
you are aperm banned and any of ur new account will be perm banned for ban evading for cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom