Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Natalia Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Azure Duke
Date
Oct 15, 2024
Time
00;00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/841395/#post-2961865

Ghost shark

Player
Player
Dear admins, First of all, the player with ID: 72859 shows in his forum video that When he land we was far from him so he didn't heard the Demands because we already had start the situation, I Don't know how suppose I Should Give Demands for every single one and they are already 3 person and in the same fam and the Player ID: 72859 was far from them and he didn't heard that we gave demands when we start the situation !!!, and we wasn't far enough from him to imagine that we killed him RDM !!!

The administrator Azure Duke had made an Mistake because he didn't watch the Video clearly and he decide to punish me Directly after watching the Video !!!

This is the Forum link again to watch the Situation : Approved - Killing Without Demands | 60249
Note: I Don't know if it's legal or not!! when I saw in the First second on the Video?, it shows that the player with ID: 72859 had used a different application Recording and if it wasn't legal, how suppose the administrator didn't realise ?

This is the Video of the Player with ID: 72859, :

Assassin Rimuru

Player
Player
Dear admins, First of all, the player with ID: 72859 shows in his forum video that When he land we was far from him so he didn't heard the Demands because we already had start the situation, I Don't know how suppose I Should Give Demands for every single one and they are already 3 person and in the same fam and the Player ID: 72859 was far from them and he didn't heard that we gave demands when we start the situation !!!, and we wasn't far enough from him to imagine that we killed him RDM !!!

The administrator Azure Duke had made an Mistake because he didn't watch the Video clearly and he decide to punish me Directly after watching the Video !!!

This is the Forum link again to watch the Situation : Approved - Killing Without Demands | 60249
Note: I Don't know if it's legal or not!! when I saw in the First second on the Video?, it shows that the player with ID: 72859 had used a different application Recording and if it wasn't legal, how suppose the administrator didn't realise ?

This is the Video of the Player with ID: 72859, :
NO OFF TOPIC

I might have didnt hear the demand you gave, is that my mistake or not I dont know if its my mistake I humbly request to the admins to remove his warn. Now thats a side, you are saying that I used a illegal recorder. I dont know either that my software is legal or not, but its a inbuild recorder like invidia, amd etc. and this recorder is for intel graphics card user. you can see in this screenshot blow -
Screenshot_2024-10-16_233651.png

I humbly request to admins to check my screenshot and confirm that my recorder is illegal or not. If admins want to fully check my recorder then I dont have problem, just let me know.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom