Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Prince Demon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 17, 2024
Time of violation
19:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/i275KqyzWrQ

Vikku_King

Player
Player
Dear Administration,

I would like to bring to your attention an ongoing issue regarding a solar panel in my backyard. I have already submitted a demand to another player about this matter.

I also want to mention that Yuta Okkotsuu issued a silent punishment regarding this matter. Raiky Broddy noted that the language used is slang, yet there seems to be a lack of action taken against this individual. Can you please clarify if this language is permissible in CC? Here is a reference: Link to Image. :Link to Image :
Thank you

No Mercy vik

Player
Player
Admin should give whole brown guns all En blacklist. They are fucking motherchod. We should fuck there moms every day with no protection. Vikku ohhhh ho ho last night 😴 😴 i can't forget the last night. Vikku i spend the last night with you mom and sister. I fucked so hard and your sister is saying don't stop don't stop fuck me . Motherfucker brown guns send your mom and sister to me I gonna fuck them ....

No Mercy vik

Player
Player
Alpha , vikku , nunni tom logo ki maki chut
Rakib bsdk randi k
Brown guns motherfuckers

Last edited:

JohnRich

Player
Player
Admin should give whole brown guns all En blacklist. They are fucking motherchod. We should fuck there moms every day with no protection. Vikku ohhhh ho ho last night 😴 😴 i can't forget the last night. Vikku i spend the last night with you mom and sister. I fucked so hard and your sister is saying don't stop don't stop fuck me . Motherfucker brown guns send your mom and sister to me I gonna fuck them ....
Cryyyy hard in forums😂

Top Bottom