Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Astral Rakib
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 18, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zs653Ao6RLI

Astral Rakib

Leader of unofficial org
Dear Del Federal,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to seek your help regarding a troubling situation involving a family member. Someone has been targeting my family repeatedly, and we are concerned for our safety.

This individual came to our area to install solar panels and has since returned to make demands that we leave the area. This behavior is alarming and unwarranted. You can verify this situation with Mama Nazir, as he is familiar with the details.

For your reference, here are the relevant links to discussions on this matter:
- [First Issue]Pending review - Multiple Rule breaks | 0000
- [Second Issue]Pending review - Mass rule Break | Brown Guns 2.0
- [Third Issue]On consideration - Mass Rule break | 162041 , 170668 , 161610 , 40235

Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

DEMON_KING

Player
Player
I request admin check every pov; they are breaking multiple rule breaks. When every time we called admin for help, come watch rules, they always say if you got a pov, post it on the forum. This section is made for justice. As he blames me, I planted solor on their party. I request admin to check my logs; I did not plant solar in the last month. Check my forum ID. I post over 450+ forums in a short period of time. My goal was to become an admin and punish those who did not follow rules, but I can't become an admin because of some reason. That's why I post forums for admins so they can fulfill my dreams. I did not target anyone; I just put forums that break rules. If you do rule break in front of me, I will post again!

Admin, as you can see in the forum I made Pending Review: Mass Rule Break | Brown Guns 2.0, see how they come to our family house and start doing RDM. How they are targeting us and provoking us.

One little advice for Rakib. Rakib bro, please invite people who know rules or teach them what not to do.

I have more POVs of last night. In front of my eyes, they put solar and did RDM, and then provoking me; they did this more than three times. My friend has POVS. Now I am posting those and giving links:

IF you do rule breaks thats okay if i post those pov on forums that's target!

Admin i did some research and got some things

Thread 'Event Rule 1.2 | 160883 + 77886 + 115672 + 147061+ 115672' Reviewed - Event Rule 1.2 | 160883 + 77886 + 115672 + 147061+ 115672
[URL Thread 'Provoking + RDM + Doxing + MG + GR 3.1 + GR 3.3 + Random punching + Mixing | 162990, 163696,166796,166727, 158790,34872,162041,101074&109862' Reviewed - Provoking + RDM + Doxing + MG + GR 3.1 + GR 3.3 + Random punching + Mixing | 162990, 163696,166796,166727, 158790,34872,162041,101074&109862
unfurl="true"]http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/830789/[/URL]
[URL Thread 'Cr + Gz1.1+ Mk | 109862, 141165, 101074' Reviewed - Cr + Gz1.1+ Mk | 109862, 141165, 101074

unfurl="true"]Reviewed - Provoking + RDM + Doxing + MG + GR 3.1 + GR 3.3 + Random punching + Mixing | 162990, 163696,166796,166727, 158790,34872,162041,101074&109862[/URL]
Rejected - Mass Rule Break | brown guns 2.0 ( rejected bcz of owner req still check pov still available )

Recent one more forum by an officer Pending review - GR 6.15, GR 6.2, CL, Mass CR + UB demand | 144158, 158790, 148129, 148382, 161184, 34872, 54824, 115672, 161760

some got rejected bcz of owners req as they always start crying in DMS

If you check their forum history you will find only rule breaks. If they got mass rule breaks they always start crying in discord to close.
check every forums they always breaks server rules. Now still if you say its targeting that's means there is no punishment who does not respect server rules

Last edited:

Alpha Knox

Player
Player
Dear admin
This guy from og thugs, targeting our family and also the important members of the family by putting unnecessary forums.
Every day he or his friends plant solar in my family house and come to raid it and give UB demands and do rdm.

Today also I saw anyone planted one solar panel in the same place, i confirmed with my family members and removed it by calling admin.

Here is the proof- Also, you can check this forum posted by him in the admin Mama Nazeer clearly said to him it's a UB solar. Pending review - Multiple Rule breaks | 0000

Requesting admins, especially Del Federal(Because he is the curator of Unoff orgs) please look at it.

Also, I want to tell you that I was the Ex-Leader of Marabunta and this guy also targeted me at that time. Please give a proper punishment to this guy.

Thank you

Last edited:

Raayan Pluxury

Player
Player
Dear admin
This guy from og thugs, targeting our family and also the important members of the family by putting unnecessary forums.
Every day he or his friends plant solar in my family house and come to raid it and give UB demands and do rdm.

Today also I saw anyone planted one solar panel in the same place, i confirmed with my family members and removed it by calling admin.

Here is the proof- Also, you can check this forum posted by him in the admin Mama Nazeer clearly said to him it's a UB solar. Pending review - Multiple Rule breaks | 0000

Requesting admins, especially Del Federal(Because he is the curator of Unoff orgs) please look at it.

Also, I want to tell you that I was the Ex-Leader of Marabunta and this guy also targeted me at that time. Please give a proper punishment to this guy.

Thank you
This guy which cant handle gang also for his own mistake he got disban and he is telling him that he targeted big hypocrite man
If you cant handle any org just blame others for that! Learn some leadership quality

Raayan Pluxury

Player
Player
Dear Del Federal,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to seek your help regarding a troubling situation involving a family member. Someone has been targeting my family repeatedly, and we are concerned for our safety.

This individual came to our area to install solar panels and has since returned to make demands that we leave the area. This behavior is alarming and unwarranted. You can verify this situation with Mama Nazir, as he is familiar with the details.

For your reference, here are the relevant links to discussions on this matter:
- [First Issue]Pending review - Multiple Rule breaks | 0000
- [Second Issue]Pending review - Mass rule Break | Brown Guns 2.0
- [Third Issue]On consideration - Mass Rule break | 162041 , 170668 , 161610 , 40235

Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
If posting rule breaks is a targeting ! Then whats the point of forum ?

No Mercy vik

Player
Player
I don't know why this unofficial family leader post this forum as I checked all forum given the victim . I think leader want to say we can do rule break but you can't post forum..
We can't blame the leader also because leader and his deputy break rules in every forum.

Can't even say teach rule to your boys bcz leader is fucking gawar. This guy got a factory for gawar .

Speed breaker learn rules

DEMON_KING

Player
Player
I don't know why this unofficial family leader post this forum as I checked all forum given the victim . I think leader want to say we can do rule break but you can't post forum..
We can't blame the leader also because leader and his deputy break rules in every forum.

Can't even say teach rule to your boys bcz leader is fucking gawar. This guy got a factory for gawar .

Yes bro If I still got punishment so it means you break rules no one can post forum on you

King HydraX

Player
Player
This guy which cant handle gang also for his own mistake he got disban and he is telling him that he targeted big hypocrite man
If you cant handle any org just blame others for that! Learn some leadership quality
did u even get a gang or got accpected i dont think so and who are you bro?

King HydraX

Player
Player
Oh fuck leader's first I'd got permanent fucked for scanning Thread 'Ban for GenRule 1.3 | Anastasia Steele' Rejected - Ban for GenRule 1.3 | Anastasia Steele

What we can expect from a scammer 😕

who are u bro

Top Bottom