Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
magic syrz
Administrators nickname
zoro dhellking
Date
Oct 18, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/undefined

sky skylar

Player
Player
dear high admin im am writing you as im seeking for you help as im being targeted by zoro dhellking just because i have ic issues with dhellking family and zoro been very much abusing his powers as a admin to just get us wrong punishment so we hate this project and also im writing here about a forum i done which shows a family called offline doing GH 1.3 and i posted a forum and zoro dhellking reviewed it for 3 days and just because the offline family and dhellking family allies and they enter in 1 family in rp factory he punished like 5 of them and he also added 3 IDs which i assume its from dhellking saying they wont be punished as they are marabunta members however he punished me for GR 6.17 as im not recording overlays but you can clearly hear me in radio in game and discord but i have a broken mic which is low and everyone around me was loud please im seeking for you to review and i accept and decision you take and i will be providing everything i have for you and i really appreciate you for your time
as you can see i asked a admin if i can enter rp factory event if im in marabunta gang and he said no its a rule break which is clearly zoro dhellking is helping his friends and family members and even when he punish them for something normal i get banned for 30 days im getting bored i came with my friends from en1 because we being targeted and we just wanted to enjoy this project in peace but unfortunately we are being targeted by a admin because we have IC issues with his family
this is the link for the forum i put against the family doing gh 1.3 and i showed a full pov of how we entered and my voice can be heard when no one else is talking i just have a broken mic that i need to replace even though im still not breaking any rule and my voice is heard please look into it and thank you for your time for reading and hope you have a good day

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

your punishment will be lifted, I do not see any indications of admin targeting you, you have mentioned it yourself, your audio is way too low for any one to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom