Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: ustaadaayush
6. Your Nickname; Aayush Gloryy
7. Your ID: 189033

Additional information
1. Leader of
Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- Whoever comes new to the city and thinks about joining a gang prefer Bloods. As a leader I will do more activities in the ghetto and paint the ghetto red. Best stressbuster for the whole city is ghetto clapping. Regular activites like robbing, spraying, active recruitment will be done on daily basis. Ill give out random bonuses so people gets paid for their work they do for the organization. Thus, making the gang more active in the whole ghetto.

- I will make sure that most of my members are participating in events not just sleeping everytime. We as a gang will do activites like Gun stores, Store robberies, Hostage Situations. I will make a hc team which will lead most of these events and take participation. Overall I will involve leos in the situations thus resulting in more RP activities.

- I can be a great leader as I have a lot of experience in gangs. Here are my past experiences:
1x Bunta Deputy
2x Vagos Deputy
1x Bloods Deputy
1x Families Deputy (Currently)

Lastly, I will use my past experiences to improve my organization and improve the communication gap. I will make sure that none of my HC or members are breaking rules. Any HC breaking rules will be kicked or demoted. As far as I know, having a great hc team can help you run the term smoothly without any consequences.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

As I have observed in previous terms, leader or deputies dont usually interact with the new members or people who are on low ranks. I will destroy this completely so people can have immense possible fun and enjoy their time in the organization. We will focus on events so that we dont compromise on the activity. I will make sure everyone is friendly to each other and not toxic.

My Goals for the term

-
100% turf
- Ghetto Domination
- No toxicity
- Maximum spray profits
- Maximum numbers in events.

Let's paint the ghetto RED!

MOHDSHAHZEB

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: ustaadaayush
6. Your Nickname; Aayush Gloryy
7. Your ID: 189033

Additional information
1. Leader of
Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- Whoever comes new to the city and thinks about joining a gang prefer Bloods. As a leader I will do more activities in the ghetto and paint the ghetto red. Best stressbuster for the whole city is ghetto clapping. Regular activites like robbing, spraying, active recruitment will be done on daily basis. Ill give out random bonuses so people gets paid for their work they do for the organization. Thus, making the gang more active in the whole ghetto.

- I will make sure that most of my members are participating in events not just sleeping everytime. We as a gang will do activites like Gun stores, Store robberies, Hostage Situations. I will make a hc team which will lead most of these events and take participation. Overall I will involve leos in the situations thus resulting in more RP activities.

- I can be a great leader as I have a lot of experience in gangs. Here are my past experiences:
1x Bunta Deputy
2x Vagos Deputy
1x Bloods Deputy
1x Families Deputy (Currently)

Lastly, I will use my past experiences to improve my organization and improve the communication gap. I will make sure that none of my HC or members are breaking rules. Any HC breaking rules will be kicked or demoted. As far as I know, having a great hc team can help you run the term smoothly without any consequences.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

As I have observed in previous terms, leader or deputies dont usually interact with the new members or people who are on low ranks. I will destroy this completely so people can have immense possible fun and enjoy their time in the organization. We will focus on events so that we dont compromise on the activity. I will make sure everyone is friendly to each other and not toxic.

My Goals for the term

-
100% turf
- Ghetto Domination
- No toxicity
- Maximum spray profits
- Maximum numbers in events.

Let's paint the ghetto RED!
Good leader

jxy014

My profile picture proves im a gangster
Player
Best leader , when he was deputy i was in the same gangs he did a better job than the leader himself and hes doing a great job as leader of unofficial fam the glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom