Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lovley Luna
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 16, 2024
Time of violation
17:46
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/WwoEZWX

Vikku_King

Player
Player
Dear Admin,

I don't know who this person is. He came near me and called me "Vikku." First, he was doxing me and provoking me with bad words.

My request is that you please give him a punishment so he never does this again.

Thanks for your help.

DEMON_KING

Player
Player
Dear Admin,

I don't know who this person is. He came near me and called me "Vikku." First, he was doxing me and provoking me with bad words.

My request is that you please give him a punishment so he never does this again.

Thanks for your help.
Its not doxing as its your last and current forum name as well
image.png

Last edited:

DEMON_KING

Player
Player
fourm is oc bro and this is my twink ezzzz vacation dont cry
Bruhh its your last name + I know its your twink !! The info i said here thats its available in forums means its not doxing + Reviewed - GR 6.10 +GR 3.1+ Provoking + Doxing + Toxicity | 115672,161760,151626, 152932,148235,144584, 166727 & 120541

Check here admin said Doxing : the action or process of searching for and publishing private or identifying information about a particular individual on the internet, typically with malicious intent.

Btw i req admin to ask pov of this situation they also did some rule breaks

Last edited:

DEMON_KING

Player
Player
Hello Pina, check his forum ID, previous, and twink id names. When he talking there i confirmed him that he is vikku from his voice and id . Thank you !

No Mercy vik

Player
Player
Dear Admin,

Thanks for your help.
What wrong he said ? He said a real thing. You can't hide this by posting forum .

Pina Reapers

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Thread Reviewed
No Doxing, GR3.1 or GR 3.2 Seen
ID 93412 Will be punished for Toxicity And Meta Gaming
(As seen in the pov provided ID 93412 Did Meta gaming and toxicity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom