Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Astral Rakib
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 18, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zs653Ao6RLI

Ruthless

Player
Player
who tf are you ? i don't want to reveal him
Abeeee chupreeee bachaaaa rondu saleeeee forum forum karta rehta h, Skill to kuch h nhn jaab terep Doxing ka forum padgaya matherchod target karna start kardiya.
ek baap ka nhn h tu, matherchod haar kisise gand marwata rehta h

DEMON_KING

Player
Player
Abeeee chupreeee bachaaaa rondu saleeeee forum forum karta rehta h, Skill to kuch h nhn jaab terep Doxing ka forum padgaya matherchod target karna start kardiya.
ek baap ka nhn h tu, matherchod haar kisise gand marwata rehta h
wanna do 1v1 ? come with you real id npc

Ruthless

Player
Player
Event p to maa chudwake rote rehto ho cc/forum m tere sath koun karega 1v1. harrr din informal m gaand dikhake ata h lo mera koi maar lo thodaaaa, aur saab milke tera gangbang kardete h.

Ruthless

Player
Player
But tere jaise IRL trader to nhn h naaaa aur tere jaisa maa baap p gaali to nhn dete na bhosdike NO MERCY DEV(DEVIL).
Come from your original forum account devil.

Alpha Knox

Player
Player
Dear admins
Please lock this forum and punish all the guys who is doing offtopic here, it's clear parental abuse. Please punish them.

Rambo Mafia

Player
Player
I request admins to please check ID 93412 forum history and also in-game history. In previous, he did to many rule breaks and also so many innocent people were bann for him. He got use cheats and many hacks to provoke people and doxing many families in city. You can always see him that in every where, he creat toxicity and targeting to down the reputation of the family. So I request sir please punished him badly.

Top Bottom