Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abo Alli
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
Sep 6, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://ibb.co/BVBx4dd

ahmadking

Player
Player
Hello Dear
Admins, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal my recent ban #1010 , which I received suddenly when i shot my friend with a gun. I really don’t know what happened. I sincerely hope you can give me another chance to return and continue spending time and having fun in the city with my friends. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I look forward to your understanding and response. Best regards, Abo Alli | 414069

Jason harlow_

Player
Player
Hello
We start with Breaking rules of complaints/Abusing complaints

and secondly
I’d like to bring attention to this unban appeal. The player has a history of serious rule violations, including using multiple accounts (IDs: 250571, 84930, 414069, 396430), ban evasion via multiple Rockstar accounts across different PCs, and was originally banned on ID 84930 for rule 1.6. Beyond this, he consistently engages in doxxing, uses offensive language, insults other players' families, and acts as if he owns the server. You can check the chat history and ads for further proof of this behavior. Given all of this, I strongly believe he does not deserve to be unbanned under any circumstances.

here you got him swearing at no reson

another one while swearing at ppl

rejected unbands

and you can se that he was using other forum mail then this one so therd party also +

Best regrds,
Jason harlow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom