Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Blac Rajput
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 26, 2024
Time of violation
17:43
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QowSJD0JDNE

roster rajput

Player
Player
We are robbing some guys in gettho . Then we we rob him the blood gang kick me from ORG and say that we got one more people just rob him .
as you see in pov

I am saying that if they dont find any one they will kick from the gang and rob him
If they do with me . then they also do some other guys i think
And all deputy are there .

Haso54

Player
Player
We are robbing some guys in gettho . Then we we rob him the blood gang kick me from ORG and say that we got one more people just rob him .
as you see in pov

I am saying that if they dont find any one they will kick from the gang and rob him
Did you just report yourself xD

Tejas Slayer

Player
Player
oh my god im the hostage who is in pov man i droped the lock set because like in past experiences i would got robed where the gangs or familys would tell me to drop these stuff so i droped

Pink Panther

Player
Player
as you see in pov

what are u talking about you did a rule break and I kicked you simple is that no one robbed you tho

theSlayers

Player
Player
Bro according to the rules bro you had broken the following rules
1) GR6.14 at timestamp 1:41 ( by picking lockpick) Ban1-7 days

2) At (timestamp 2:07) you mentioned word "Rp situation" which interferes the Rp situation that is Mixing

3) At timestamp 2:41 you said word "Iconic" (Blood's Leader name ) but How do you know his name that means you are using his ID (ooc thing ) to gain advantage that's Fail RP

4) From timestamp 2:35 - 2:50
in Rp situation the people are having aim on you so basically you should follow what they but instead of that you are roming freely and refusing to their demand as they have aim on you and not fearing for your life (Fear RP)+ GR 6.2 (CL) refusing to Rp situation

5) From Timestamp 2:05-2:09 You did a Fail RP (speaking while Dead)

So in total it's a month vacation for you buddy

Last edited:

Tejas Slayer

Player
Player
Bro according to the rules bro you had broken the following rules
1) GR6.14 at timestamp 1:41 ( by picking lockpick) Ban1-7 days

2) At (timestamp 2:07) you mentioned word "Rp situation" which interferes the Rp situation that is Mixing

3) At timestamp 2:41 you said word "Iconic" (Blood's Leader name ) but How do you know his name that means you are using his ID (ooc thing ) to gain advantage that's Fail RP

4) From timestamp 2:35 - 2:50
in Rp situation the people are having aim on you so basically you should follow what they but instead of that you are roming freely and refusing to their demand as they have aim on you and not fearing for your life (Fear RP)+ GR 6.2 (CL) refusing to Rp situation

5) From Timestamp 2:05-2:09 You did a Fail RP (speaking while Dead)

So in total it's a month vacation for you buddy
who done this bro ??

Babi Ruthless

Curator Crime
Server Administrator
Rejected.
from what I see there is no mass rule break but you can make a further forum for leader rule 1.7​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom