Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gallo Dejigalo
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jul 28, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/OvzOy1u

Gallo

Player
Player
So first things first I got perma blacklisted from the server due to chargeback. So I decided to chargeback due to being banned for bug abuse and that meant losing my 340Million business. In my eyes that was everything I have donated to the server so to me that was me losing not just an in game business but my own money. It also cost me thousands to get to that amount of money. I had 3 days left to pay my business and was in a situation where I used a guitar to get out of my cell to sell it to a friend who was going to pay it for me because I was going on vacation. I was teleported to by two admins Kenny and Narek who both answered a report against me for doing this. Narek was trying to dissolve the situation and trying to get answers as to why I did it but before I could respond Kenny Vis just banned me on the spot. In the moment I felt that I lost everything I've invested in the server, time and money. So I then a few days later was contacted by the leader of Saudi's and he helped me chargeback. I would like to make it clear I still have THOUSANDS of dollars I did not get refunded but I let it slide because I respected how I was given a lot of it back so didn't go the extra mile to take every penny. Me and a lot of people in families for example Ross, Opium and the rest of Dejigalos were constantly supporting admins with getting streamers in the gang. With the likes of Cuffem streaming to 5000 people, we took on the challenge to introduce him to the server and literally advertise it by doing high quality roleplay. We wasn't forced to do this we was offered and we took the offer to help grow the server. On top of that we have invented countless events that were meant to improve the servers roleplay as a whole and it was very popular having alot of players showing up and also leaving great feedback on how their roleplay experience was amazing during that time. I have always had a great relationship with the admins and the community and have never received any bans prior to this incident. In addition to this I can provide extra information [Proof of still having thousands invested in the server] that I will happily provide privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom