Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anbu Xoxo
Suspect ID
5485 / 9517
Date of violation
Jun 24, 2022
Time of violation
12::56
Proofs
https://streamable.com/7e9f6u

AnbuXoxo

bruh
Player
ID: 5487 Was being robbed by families gang, seconds later we are being shot from behind and this seemed liked a family (1 HP), my reasons too believe
its 1 HP is simple, I checked the vehicle information before leaving, because they weren't fighting as marabunta, shown in the clip and I quote "Don't steal cash! we are fighting as family, not gang", this was said by ID: 9517.

Visual Rule-Breaks:
- MG - 5485 (Processed of being robbed, impossible too call backup unless used radio during RP-Situation)
- MG - 517 (Duration of my robbery, I slightly heard a discord ringtone, that's usually heard in voice-calls)
- Shooting Inside Ghetto From City Boundaries - 1 HP Family

PLEASE REQUEST POV OF ID: 5485 & 9517, SHOWING THERE SIDE OF THE SITUATION

Rocky Knights

Player
Player
ID: 5487 Was being robbed by families gang, seconds later we are being shot from behind and this seemed liked a family (1 HP), my reasons too believe
its 1 HP is simple, I checked the vehicle information before leaving, because they weren't fighting as marabunta, shown in the clip and I quote "Don't steal cash! we are fighting as family, not gang", this was said by ID: 9517.

Visual Rule-Breaks:
- MG - 5485 (Processed of being robbed, impossible too call backup unless used radio during RP-Situation)
- MG - 517 (Duration of my robbery, I slightly heard a discord ringtone, that's usually heard in voice-calls)

as u can se i was in discord but i didnt say one word that i was being robbed and my frnds are at hq and while he is reviving i muted my self in discord to resume the rp i didnt know that they can and i saw now gun is pointing on me and i ran away if u want i will send u the whole pov of 20 mins

AnbuXoxo

bruh
Player
as u can se i was in discord but i didnt say one word that i was being robbed and my frnds are at hq and while he is reviving i muted my self in discord to resume the rp i didnt know that they can and i saw now gun is pointing on me and i ran away if u want i will send u the whole pov of 20 mins
No worries, administrators will decide what happens next. (y)

Yous Macher

Player
Player
you were speaking in a other language maybe you gave them information like that

Kartal Bob

Player
Player
As you said, we came there as a family, because it is our family home. Admins can check this from the logs. We have nothing to do with the man you robbed there.

Ahenklius

Player
Player
Hey man, we were going to gather around and raid our parents' house, we ran into you and robbed you.Hey man, we were going to gather around and raid our parents' house, we ran into you and robbed you.

Visual Rule-Breaks:

Rocky Knights

Player
Player
Don't be a dumb kid bro i didn't talk a single word how can u consider that i am doing meta gaming , go learn the rules i am not like u asking for a lockpick and getting ban for 3 days for gen rule 6.14 xd 😂😂

Last edited:

Furious Bolo

Ex NG General , Ex Marabunta Leader [100%]
Player

Visual Rule-Breaks:

if there is RP they can shoot even if its city yall were robbing a gang member they came fam house yall were there simple logic.

Mafia Paul

Mr
Player
Yousuf Nothing Wrong In Indian Language Never Speak Any Any Bad About The Situation In Mail Or never Abused Any One There Is No Chance Of Meta Gaming Because They Didn't Talk About There Location In Discord In Telugu Lets Wait For Admin Decision

Kadir Tuna

Player
Player
There is nothing wrong in the video, you try to rob someone front of our family house and they come and shoot you.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Indicate timestamp that you hear discord in the player's background.
As for MG, it seems you are near the family house of the player you are robbing. You are also near a graffiti spray so it is very believable that they just happened upon you and did not metagame their location.
You will have 8 hours to provide the timestamp!

AnbuXoxo

bruh
Player
Indicate timestamp that you hear discord in the player's background.
As for MG, it seems you are near the family house of the player you are robbing. You are also near a graffiti spray so it is very believable that they just happened upon you and did not metagame their location.
You will have 8 hours to provide the timestamp!
3:50 - 4:00 and you can slightly hear a discord call notification, this is the duration of myself being robbed. And too clarify, yes we were near a graffiti spot, that's how we found a marabunta spraying over the spot, as for the family house I had no knowledge that they owned that specific house, It does make sense for someone too exit the house and call for backup, but I'm real curious too see if that's the case

Tilter Reddington

Most loyal player
Leader of unofficial org
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

ID 5485 was not metagaming in his POV and ID 9517 and his family just happened to be in that situation because their family house is nearby. I can not see the id's of the people who is shooting from city so i can not give punishment. Since they don't have POV of that situation i can not punish them for metagaming as well just based on assumptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom