Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuk Shinigami

Server EN#1
Player
nVxpfQA.jpg

1. Your Name IRL : Sourin Kumar Pal
2. Your Age : 22 Years
3. Time Zone : GMT +05:30 (IST)
4. Average Online Per Day : 5 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord : Sourin#5632
6. Your Nickname : Ryuk Shinigami
7. Your ID : 55917

Additional Information:

1. Leader of
LifeInvader

isS1ieY.jpg

A) I have been in this city for more than a year now. I have been in different organizations, tried to find the best possible job for me to fit into. Then I joined LifeInvader on 24th September, 2021 as an Intern. Since then, I am employed at LifeInvader. From editing ads to handling clients for events, promotions and broadcasts, I manage everything. Starting from intern, I am the Head Executive now. So, my reason to become LifeInvader leader would be simple, I posses something that many others do not, lots of experience in LI and management skills. LifeInvader is more than just an organization for me. I have worked under different skilled leaders and deputies, gathered experience and specially learnt from their and my mistakes. Be it the internal or public policy document, set of interview questions or list of vehicles and items, everything is being taken care of perfectly under my watch. After spending so much time here, I believe I am the best candidate for this position. I believe the potential for this organization is huge and I believe I can be the person who takes us there.

B) After getting the deputy leadership, based on citizens feedback, I made some necessary changes to the way we edit advertisements. Added new policies, removed useless ones and made it easier for employees and as well as citizens to understand better. I have spent countless hours discussing with my colleagues, asking for their opinions with every changes we make. In a way, I have made an unique connection with all of our employees.

C)
Finally, I have a strong and confident plan to roll out when I become CEO. These plans include changes in hierarchy of ranks within organization, different new departments for different works, assigning people to the work they love to do. I have a strong team of experienced high commands who can support me managing all the organizational work-load smoothly. All the changes will effect in lesser-workload for employees and faster response to citizens.

8JIt9wc.jpg

A) Not all citizens of Los Santos know what LifeInvader really does. People know LifeInvader edits their ads and make them post-able for everyone to see and react on it. But as LifeInvader is a media company, we also organize events and specially bring news to citizens. My top priority plan first of all would be bringing back journalism team to News Department and interact with different state or crime organizations, get to know their side of the story for any situation, bring the story to the people of Los Santos. LifeInvader will interact with more people starting from the leaders of the organizations to the Government to the people on the streets.

B) Editing ads all day could be stressful and tiring for some employees. So, I am planning to organize at-least 1 In-Character event every week for the employees so that they can interact with themselves, experience some team-building activities. Creative department would be responsible to plan and organize the events. Plus, improved test and interview process to increase the quality of advertisement editors rather than the quantity.

C) Lastly, Assigning Head and Deputy head of each departments to manage those departments, Operational Managers to bring more active service-ticket-system and improved standards of posters and video documents for LifeInvader CNN. Also, Organizing In-Character events for the citizens of Los Santos to have fun in between their boring daily-activities. I said this before and I will say it again, this city has endless opportunities for Role-Playing and I want LifeInvader to be part of all of it.

#MakeLIGreatAgain

XIM1Vak.png

Kate Woods

Player
Player
By far the best employee I have seen till now. I was the Head Executive before, and I recruited him long back. Till then from a Intern to a Head Executive, he improved so much. I hope he get the leadership and make Life Invader the best org again.

Miles Smith | 5877

Player
Player
This man recruited me to Life Invader and shows me the best tips and tricks of the org. If I ever had a question about if something was right or wrong he would answer happily and help me out. I hope he can get a chance to show the org his leadership skills and make Life Invader the best org in the project.

Gniy18

Player
Player
++ for this guy. Ryuk has been helping me a lot since my first and his patience for everyone is 101%. I respect his knowledge and hard work. He will make the best leader in LI!

kayleigh_bear

Player
Player
I don't think I've ever seen a more well written application. You can tell how much he wants this and how much more effort he's willing to put in over his competition to get him there.

Tufani Bond

Player
Player
This is one of the greatest application I have ever seen. I am aware of Ryuk's capability and management skills. I can assure that he make a huge difference as a leader of LifeInvader. And I am aware that he can bring more RP to the whole city which is lacking these days.

Stelix Arya

EMS | LI | FIB
Player
His name will be remembered as leader he is very active and he can make Life Invader a better place.
All the best my buddy 😁

EMS | SAHP | FIB | Ex LI Leader
CqJxZrB.jpg

Amara Somatra

Player
Player
Ryuk has always been a very dependable and reliable employee in LifeInvader. He listens to not only the needs of the clients, but the needs of the employees too. An incredible deputy for the organization and would be proud to see him run the organization!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom