Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mike Jimenez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 8, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1P5UNgtpKNs

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
Hello I am the guy in this pov and my game has been on all day and I will happily show you I’ve been on 7 hours today. My game froze and had to turn off my PC. My game crashed multiple times today and the heli tipped over when I was healed up. And tipped on my body and that’s when it glitched out and then frozen me. and glitched my game out and it started to freeze and when i was seeing my guy move my game froze and had to turn my pc off manually. And restart it.

Last edited:

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
just about to fly back in and I was heading back to take my punishment. Tried to message the main grand rp email aswell to reach out to who killed me.

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
So mr Mike jimenez I will be back to NG to see you and you and pursue to whatever you were going to do. Going to turn my pc back on now to fly back in. Been on for over 7 hours today and I can show it because of my daily investment but that’s beside the point. At least try to reach out and ask if I had a code A or I just simply didn’t wanna get arrested lol.

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
FZ? Sorry idk what that is but I’m trying to get whatever punishment you was going to give me before your boy hit the heli 10 times and made my pc freeze lol I’m trying to come back and resume to where we were before that happen. So there is no need to make a forum post claiming I had a combat log & now I’m trying to take my punishment and you won’t let me? So what’s the way to help this situation?? I’m trying to come back but instead I’m getting posted here instead of a question being asked? If I was going to fly out I probably would’ve been more smart about it. But as you can see in the clip I was trying to RP and then I disappeared. No questions asked if anything happen on my end just an assumption. I go go jail a lot it’s nothing I’d wanna get taken out of the city for.

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
So may I come back and you arrest me for coming on ur base but I’m not about to sit down and be accused of something I didn’t even do.

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
Whatever god deals with this case I’m literally trying to go back and take my punishment but now saying for me not to go there. I wish I took a video on my phone of me having to turn my computer off with the power button because it completely froze.

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
If you come back to military base you will be arrested!!
Mike may I come take my punishment then. I’m aware I will be arrested but I’m trying to continue to where I was to and go to jail for trespass and NOT CL when I did not combat log I can have a friend even vouch for me that I even left the email call because I literally had to fully turn my computer off. It’s a low end computer and when it plays for a while it freezes and then after that it will crash or stay frozen or just glitch me out. So this forum making me look bad is just unnecessary. Especially if I’m trying to continue my RP by taking my arrest now that my pc isn’t as hot as a car motor. But I am trying to be fair about this and explain what happen I get that you guys have people who do that but if I was going to i would’ve done so when I seen y’all pull up on me and one in the tower. So if i Had intended to combat log I would’ve been smart but instead I am getting accused of soemthing I didn’t do, you can even hear me go “aahhhh” when I got up from the medical and that’s when my game froze again and wouldn’t respond or anything.

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
So instead of a forum post and making me look bad I’m just simply asking if I can come back to where we was and you do whatever you had planned to do with me from there.

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
I love this city and I’m not trying to get banned from something I didn’t even do. If I could prove my computer froze and made me have to manually shut it off, and in offering to come take my punishment so the gods don’t have more to deal with especially if I’m complying with you and trying to be fair. Most other people would be here cussing and stuff. Regardless of what you think or believe happen that’s my side, I wish I had body cam but I don’t work for a LEO anymore so I just use instant replay and that didn’t work when I turned my pc back on.

Mikey Hill

The Best Pilot Ever
Player
Gods maybe are not even punishing if u talk with them and give reason

Daniel Jackson

Best AF Pilot
Player
You're trying for nothing. Whether your computer is good or bad is none of our business there. If you know what you're doing, you're doing OOC. The important thing for us is IC. You stole ammunition from NG by trespassing on FZ with a helicopter, and I killed you because of what you did. All that had to be done there was for you to be arrested and taken to DOC for processing. But you you're out of a game. This is a crime. This is called Combat Log. Whether your computer is broken or your internet is cut off, you have to take this punishment. After all, anyway, you were going to go to DOC and get punished again. It's a crime you've done, and you have to admit it.

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
I’d really appreciate if you were to understand and try to be in my perspective right now. Because if I had intentions on to combat log I would’ve done it before I was literally able to be put into cuffs and go to jail. Instead I waited and waited, and then all this happen and now I’m accused of flying out when I didn’t. Seriously just think why would I let you guys cuff me if I was to combat log…. I still end up in jail at least you did when I was an LEO. So yeah man at least try to see yourself in my perspective or my shoes now I should say. I bet you’d be upset too right now.. im not saying im innocent because we both know why I was at the base. But I’d like if I wasent being accused of something I didn’t do..

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
You're trying for nothing. Whether your computer is good or bad is none of our business there. If you know what you're doing, you're doing OOC. The important thing for us is IC. You stole ammunition from NG by trespassing on FZ with a helicopter, and I killed you because of what you did. All that had to be done there was for you to be arrested and taken to DOC for processing. But you you're out of a game. This is a crime. This is called Combat Log. Whether your computer is broken or your internet is cut off, you have to take this punishment. After all, anyway, you were going to go to DOC and get punished again. It's a crime you've done, and you have to admit it.
How is it a crime for my computer to freeze? OOC or not it has caused problem with IC.

Daniel Jackson

Best AF Pilot
Player
Don't you understand how else should I tell you? It's a criminal trespass. It's none of my business that your computer is broken, it's an OOC. The main thing for me is IC. I mean, what you did in the game.

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
Don't you understand how else should I tell you? It's a criminal trespass. It's none of my business that your computer is broken, it's an OOC. The main thing for me is IC. I mean, what you did in the game.
& I am trying to come back to NG to take my punishment rather then someone saying I did something I didn’t intend to do but if I wasent rammed so many times to get revived maybe I would’ve of had so much lag but if the city is lagging for everyone and everyone crashes, and there is a trespasser. Is he still going to get blamed for a OOC issue of a failure to arrest him or a IC issue because it was the whole city that lagged out… idk why y’all ain’t just letting me come back to take my punishment 🤦‍♂️

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
Don’t think I wouldn’t of CL when I was getting shot at? Lol not when I was a minute and 30secs from respawning at the hospital 🤣 not to mention me even saying OUCH when I got up. If I was going to combat log my friend I would have at the beginning… lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom