Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oliver Valentino
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2022
Time of violation
13:35
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB3hj1dCYvo

Oliver Pluxury

Player
Player
robbed by bloods gang today and he asks me to drop the key set and he asked to drop cannabis seeds it's not allowed to take it from me but I kept compline with them and I drop it for him I didn't want to leave the role-play
according to GN Rules 6.14, It is allowed to rob from inventory ONLY Ammunition, Guns, any armor(Gang, FIB, LSPD, etc.), balaclava, and Drugs. MONEY can be robbed
and the second time
After being killed in the ghetto, bloods gang came they robbed me and told me to run for my life, so I did, but I was killed nonetheless
according to Ghetto Rules 1.12 If a person complies with given demands, it's not allowed to kill them
and that's the third video they asked to take cannabis seeds
that's the fourth video CR Bloods on my way from the event this gang is ruining the experience of the city
the fifth video I was complying with their demands but they shot me I was fearing for my life

Last edited:

Mohamd Dark

S2
Player
Mannn he's ID 6531 and he dont know the rules wtf how did he even join Blood and the blood dont even doing the interview intvieting random people

Bob Kensington

The Builder
Player
also wanna know something someone in that was robibng with me with threir crew with bloods and because someone else started to rob me then the other person killed there own teammate and robbed me :ROFLMAO:

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
robbed by bloods gang today and he asks me to drop the key set and he asked to drop cannabis seeds it's not allowed to take it from me but I kept compline with them and I drop it for him I didn't want to leave the role-play
according to GN Rules 6.14, It is allowed to rob from inventory ONLY Ammunition, Guns, any armor(Gang, FIB, LSPD, etc.), balaclava, and Drugs. MONEY can be robbed
and the second time
After being killed in the ghetto, bloods gang came they robbed me and told me to run for my life, so I did, but I was killed nonetheless
according to Ghetto Rules 1.12 If a person complies with given demands, it's not allowed to kill them
and that's the third video they asked to take cannabis seeds
that's the fourth video CR Bloods on my way from the event this gang is ruining the experience of the city
the fifth video I was complying with their demands but they shot me I was fearing for my life

Why are you crying about 3 people? Or do you not wanna talk about how vagos mass rule break at subs by using roofs and using the same roofs at FZs? 🤔
Oh what about the times where vagos uses personal cars at battleship and Gun Store robberies? And even subs?

Bob Kensington

The Builder
Player
Why are you crying about 3 people? Or do you not wanna talk about how vagos mass rule break at subs by using roofs and using the same roofs at FZs? 🤔
Oh what about the times where vagos uses personal cars at battleship and Gun Store robberies? And even subs?
yeah i saw a clip where the leader of Vagos told the gang members to bring personal cars lmao

Yusuf Pluxury

Player
Player
Approved

ID 6531 will receive a punishment for Ghetto Rule 1.12
ID 182178 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.14
ID 16128 will receive a punishment for Gen 6.14
ID 93368 will receive a punishment for CR
ID 118569 will receive a punishment for Ghetto Rule 1.12

Bloods Gang will receive punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.