Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected π™‡π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§ 𝙀𝙛 π™‰π˜Όπ™π™„π™Šπ™‰π˜Όπ™‡ π™‚π™π˜Όπ™π˜Ώ // π™†π™§π™žπ™¨π™ π™Ÿπ™–π™žπ™£

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krish_Haze

Criminal πŸ’₯
Player
1. Your name IRL: Kunal jain

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 7-10 Hours

5. Your Discord: krish jain #1776

6. Your ID: 126068

7. Your Nickname: kunal jain

Questions:

1. Leader of the National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation.)

I have been in the national guard for a very long time, I started of as a Private and made my way up to 1Lt. , and I wish to be the leader to try and benefit this organization, and make it more active, and make it the National Guard that used to be.

1. The National Guard is now constantly under attack, and I want to defend the military base and make sure we don't have intruders at all, and I have a lot of ideas how I can help defend it.

2. I have a lot of experience in different organizations, and I want to bring these skills I have learned to benefit NG.

3. I've been in the national guard for a very long time, and I led different things inside it, like the recruitment team, and combat medics. And I want to lead the whole of the national guard to implement good things, and make it very active, while as-well keeping a very good level of RP.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

The National Guard last term was not the best, and I realized some flaws it had that made it like that, and I want to fix all of these flaws it had and make it a great organization once again.

1. A Good Spec. Ops Team.

The National Guard has a lot of duties, and one of these duties it to respond to "Global Beacons", If one of these is dropped, it means that other LEO's are in need of the national guard's assistance, therefore I want to hire a very well trained Special Operations team, that will be the National Guards most trained, and most skilled in combat. Having this team will be essential to the national guard, so it can help respond to emergencies in, and outside of the Military Base
This Special Operations team will be doing a lot of Combat Practice, and the leader will make sure that every single one of them can shoot a weapon and not miss a single shot.

2. A Lot of Recruitment Drives

The National Guard is currently under-staffed, and I want to fix that by doing daily recruitment drives, in said recruitment drives, a "Recruitment And Retention" Team will be managing said recruitment drives, they are going to focus on numbers, and getting lots of people in the national guard. That will ensure that the gates are always staffed, and in-case of a raid, we have enough units to defend it.

Neel Xavier

Neel
Player
Back in time when i started as a private, it took me 2 terms to become an NCO after grinding and here we have people from private to first Lt in one term.... Sus πŸ˜‚
trueeeeeeeeeeee leader like hi nooooo never

VanyaStephin

KARMA !! , Am Watching
Player
TO be HONEST you are good person by nature but we cant see you as GENERAL as we were already facing dark side ,
NOW we really need a Strong nd Top Notch General [ not promoting anyone here ]
1. Your name IRL: Kunal jain

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 7-10 Hours

5. Your Discord: krish jain #1776

6. Your ID: 126068

7. Your Nickname: kunal jain

Questions:

1. Leader of the National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation.)

I have been in the national guard for a very long time, I started of as a Private and made my way up to 1Lt. , and I wish to be the leader to try and benefit this organization, and make it more active, and make it the National Guard that used to be.

1. The National Guard is now constantly under attack, and I want to defend the military base and make sure we don't have intruders at all, and I have a lot of ideas how I can help defend it.

2. I have a lot of experience in different organizations, and I want to bring these skills I have learned to benefit NG.

3. I've been in the national guard for a very long time, and I led different things inside it, like the recruitment team, and combat medics. And I want to lead the whole of the national guard to implement good things, and make it very active, while as-well keeping a very good level of RP.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

The National Guard last term was not the best, and I realized some flaws it had that made it like that, and I want to fix all of these flaws it had and make it a great organization once again.

1. A Good Spec. Ops Team.

The National Guard has a lot of duties, and one of these duties it to respond to "Global Beacons", If one of these is dropped, it means that other LEO's are in need of the national guard's assistance, therefore I want to hire a very well trained Special Operations team, that will be the National Guards most trained, and most skilled in combat. Having this team will be essential to the national guard, so it can help respond to emergencies in, and outside of the Military Base
This Special Operations team will be doing a lot of Combat Practice, and the leader will make sure that every single one of them can shoot a weapon and not miss a single shot.

2. A Lot of Recruitment Drives

The National Guard is currently under-staffed, and I want to fix that by doing daily recruitment drives, in said recruitment drives, a "Recruitment And Retention" Team will be managing said recruitment drives, they are going to focus on numbers, and getting lots of people in the national guard. That will ensure that the gates are always staffed, and in-case of a raid, we have enough units to defend it.

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Rejected
Copy pasted application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom