Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elrussi Flawless

Slaughter Gang
Player
1. Your name IRL Umidjon

2. Your age 20

3. Time zone Tashkent (GMT+5)

4. Average online per day 4 to 6

5. Your Discord Elrussi Umid#7681

6. Your Nickname Elrussi Brokerz

7. Your ID 22042

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2.1 Hello there everyone I’m back I want Bloods again because I see no one can control the gang like I did I want to bring Bloods come on top so everyone knows Bloods will be in good term with good leader and be the most active gang I want to give other gang the fight which they want I want to bring the ghetto back with my ballas people and we will if I get it

2.2 honestly have a amazing leader in everything organization will be good and I think Bloods or any gang did not have this after my term I feel my gangs is going down because people are not caring about it a lot so let’s make Bloods on top again

2.3 honestly who knows me I’m chill guy which I don’t want family problem in my gang which I don’t like people fight because of family things in gang and I like everyone to learn 1 or 2 things from me which will lead them in good position if they want leadership

2.4 I want everyone to have good behavior in gang and have fun also and play the events for fun and it does not matter in my gang if you high command or lower rank we all are human beings with same rights but little bit of power to use in org but not allow to use it for fun everyone should be equal in my gang and having fun with each other

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

my advice for improving roleplay level in organization is

1.learn the rule good because it will be better for you

2.not recruiting everyone who does not know anything want to join the org pass my interview which all my high command will ask

3.not breaking rules for fun or for stupid things so the gang gets warning

4.the gang will improve the role play so other gang do the same I hope

5. all through those varieties of months, I discovered that proper RP is rich in criminal companies of the city, however gangs lack it enormously. i'd recommend gangs to create more RP situations in-among every different, as an example specific gangs creating a financial deal or protection deal and growing greater lore inside the metropolis that manner. even though alliances already exist, what i'm advising is a bit more complex and deeper than that, if gangs play with whole on RP, even some situations which come to be on forums and aren’t rule breaks, could be dealt in an RP scenario (If a situation is a rule wreck it have to bypass on forums of route). there may be continuously tension between gangs and gang leaders, but I suppose that tension ought to come to be a healthful competition if gangs are inclined to exercise greater RP, alternatively of getting conflicts with every extraordinary OOC and having dialogue board wars.

I’m back 1 more time let’s go Bloods on top let’s do it

JLoco.

Player
Big + good leader, I remember back in Ballas he was so active and helped me learn a lot, this guy is the reason I am where I am today.

Touqeer West

Player
Player
Approved

The interview will be held at 18:00 server time today 26-09-22
Please join waiting room 15 mins before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom