Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin Froster

Player
Player
1.Your Name : Vatsal Mishra
2.Your Age : 18
3.Time Zone : GMT +5:30
4.Avarage Online / per Day : 8 to 10 hrs
5.Discord : Sniper Striker#7854
6.IC Name : Justin Froster
7.IC ID : 41543

Additional Information:-
Leader Of Blood Street Gang
2. Reasons Why do I want to become leader:-
(A) As of my experience I've Been a High command in all the gangs and I've been a Deputy in 2 terms as well, As I've been a High Command in LSPD and FIB, So I know how the other side works as well, Which can easily provide benefits For my gang in future. As I've been in All the gangs I know how to make Every gang member active and make the gang alive from 0 TO 100.

(B) I Have been in High command position in many Gangs, Families so I know how things work and how to lead and guide a good team, if I get the chance to be leader of Bloods I assure you that I will be the best leader ever. Not only the leaders and all the gang members always appreciated How i lead and do events.

(C) I Will make sure not only the high commands but every single gang member knows and following the rules strictly, So that everyone can enjoy a good Criminal RP!! I can handle any type of situation weather its a Conflict between My gang members or anything else.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

(A) From robbing on the streets to Negotiating in The Robberies, Ill make sure that its gonna be more realistic then now it is.

(B) I will try to solve all the matters ICly Rather then going on Forums, But if needed I will do that too.

(C) Attending and doing normal gang events will be my priority but doing other fun events will also be considered by me so that gang member will love to stay in my Gang!

(D) I will make sure that High Commands in my gang are Humble and respecting every single gang members, And not abusing their powers.

I Hope I Will Get Accepted And Bloods Will Get The Best Leader Ever.. ❤❤
Justin Froster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom