Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mntlkito

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Kito

2. Your age: 24

3. Time zone: EST UTC-4

4. Average online per day: 8h

5. Your Discord: Kito#4317

6. Your Nickname: Kito Vice

7. Your ID: 27999
Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to be the leader of bloods because I feel that the gang could use someone with structure and knowledge in city rules and gang behavior. I’ve been in multiple gangs and have been in the city a while so I will be able to control and look out for the gang’s well being when it comes to doing things efficiently and still by the books, following rules. We all know that the ghetto can be hectic but that doesn't mean that we need to break the rules.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
I want to work with each individual member and watch them to make sure they follow rules and understand everything perfectly. Often, I see a lot of gang members getting warnings in the left eye and I feel that a big part about that is that there are new players coming in not knowing what to do and not being taught enough about the rules and how to be a part of the gang properly.

I want to make sure that every member of the gang follows rules in events, and is respectful to HC, including gods of the city. Even when things dont go right in there eyes.

Every few days, I would like to have group meetings to make sure everyone understands the rules, how to do all of the events, where to do "gang" activities, and how and when to behave.

My goal is to make bloods a well-known gang when it comes to following rules but also on top of things when it comes to performing their best but at the same time, not being toxic. I want the bloods to be well-respected and have a good reputation. I want them to be a well-structured team, not a gang..but a team.

Touqeer West

Player
Player
Approved

The interview will be held at 18:00 server time today 26-09-22
Please join waiting room 15 mins before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom