Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected ๐ต๐’ถ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ | ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰ ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Long

State Curator
Server Administrator
1. สแดแดœส€ ษดแด€แดแด‡ ษชส€สŸ: แดแด€แด›แด›
2. สแดแดœส€ แด€ษขแด‡: 16
3. แด›ษชแดแด‡ แดขแดษดแด‡: ษขแดแด› (๊œฑแด แด›+0)
4. แด€แด แด‡ส€แด€ษขแด‡ แดษดสŸษชษดแด‡ แด˜แด‡ส€ แด…แด€ส: 8+ สœแดแดœส€๊œฑ แด‡แด€แด„สœ แด…แด€ส
5. สแดแดœส€ แด…ษช๊œฑแด„แดส€แด…: ๏พถ๏พ‘๏ฝฒ๏ฝฒ ะœะญะขะฌะฎ#4142
6. สแดแดœส€ ษดษชแด„แด‹ษดแด€แดแด‡: แดแด€แด›แด› แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€
7. สแดแดœส€ ษชแด…: 70880

๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐“Ž ๐’น๐‘œ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ป๐’พ๐’ธ ๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘”๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ? (๐ฟ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘’๐“๐“…๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ)

Every organisation in the city must be run to it's best ability by the longest lasting leader it can have that can keep the gang to strive onwards without constant disbands which unsettle the ghetto life.
Being ex Gang leader, I have had first hand leadership experience and have learnt ALOT on that journey. It was the best time I had ever had in the city and it was amazing!
I currently am an owner of 3 for an unofficial family and feel it is the perfect time to re apply after having a massive confidence boost after having an interview on the 28th of September for the first time since March 2022. I was told to apply again for interviews as I am very confident and knowing of the rules. This is what the Ballas leader needs! I would like to be leader also to have more of leadership skills like I used to have and do so many more activities with more and more people. I can't wait to lead Clandestine, FZ raids, Subs, store robberies, gun store and hostage situations , battleships and much more. I want to make Ballas back how it was and one of the best gangs in the city. Bringing back highly experienced gang high commands to help me and the gang along this big journey of mine. With being an owner of a family, I can have a big start off with people to assist me while I start off meaning Ballas will be active even in the starting stages.
To be a successful leader I need: Teamwork skills, communication skills, confidence, availability, experience and patience.
(These are only a few of what it takes)
I can say I have these skills and am ready to take it to the test to show everyone how well I can perform.

๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

I will be providing all my gang members with the correct information to stop them from rule breaking and general rules within the gang to create a sensible and mature group of gangsters to have fun in the city, but act without the destroy of RP of others!
Improving roleplay will be by me increasing roleplay!
I will be going above and beyond with the expectations and minimum requirements I am set weekly to make more RP for the city. For example always sending out numbers to each event possible and have a dangerous group of criminals!

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ

All active members that are happy to be loyal to the gang and put time and effort in
Go above and beyond achieving minimum 1 global events every 2 weeks
Always try my best and to never break any server rules, along with the people in my gang too
To become a terrorist organisation (be known for our events etc)
Try and get 100% turfs
Be the biggest and most powerful gang
Achieve two terms (full 30 days each) according to the rules Leaders 1.1

Thank you everyone for reading my application and I can't wait to have some amazing and quality RP with you all. I can't wait to show the admins the knowledge I have of rules and want to work really well with my curators! :)

Have an amazing day people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom