Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Name : Matt Winter
2. Age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT (ST)
4. Average online per day: 8+ hours
5. Your Discord : ᄊムイイ Мэтью#4142
6. Your Nickname : Matt Winter
7. Your ID : 70880

Speeding Gta Online GIF by Xbox

A little bit about me

Hello citizens of Grand RP who are reading my application. Im very happy here as I am writing this application as it is time for change!
As some of you may be aware of my history through legal organisations throughout my time in the city has been huge. In LSPD the many terms I have under gone and experienced have been truly amazing! However recently I want to change the PD to make it back up to the previous standards it was at and truly make PD bigger and better!
I want to share my experience with others to make a truly amazing Roleplay servers for everyone to join and feel apart of. Since I've joined the city, LSPD has been very close to my heart and friends and I want to meet new people and I want to make it the best for everyone not only in the police force but have some fun roleplay with the criminals around us.

Why do I want to become the leader of LSPD?

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘓𝘚𝘗𝘋 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘓𝘚𝘗𝘋 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘉𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘙𝘗 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘭𝘥. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴/𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘚𝘗𝘋 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 "𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤". 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮.
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝙴𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚑𝚢, 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚈𝚒𝚙, 𝙶𝚊𝚋𝚒 𝚃𝚘𝚜𝚌𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚢𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. (𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘓𝘚𝘗𝘋 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴).

A key thing that I have seen in the last few terms are:
Lack of numbers pulling up to events, little knowledge on server rules and organisation rules, unprofessionalism and lack of effort.

As the leader, I can change that! I can bring many old High Commands in and run PD how it used to. Bringing back what everyone misses. Grand RP is the best roleplay community and the PD is a primary organisation that new people always want to join. So it must be at a high standard.

𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘚𝘗𝘋 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘥. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰. 𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘓𝘚𝘗𝘋 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦. 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 100% 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳.
happy reno 911 GIF by Comedy Central

Leading/ big experiences I've had:

LSPD: Major of FTO, Major of SWAT, Major of Detectives, Major of Patrol and Head of IA
GOV: USSS Director, DOC Supervisor
NG: Captain of Air Force Platoon Sergeant
FIB: 00 Agent and Supervisor
SAHP: Lieutenant of SWAT

Vagos: Leader (12)
Bloods: Deputy (11)
Marabunta: Warlord (9) Turf leader

Music Video Gang GIF by DIVINE

My Goals as LSPD Leader:

1. I will achieve as many global events as possible to represent LSPD
2. Make LSPD and other legal organisations friendlier and work more as a team rather than rivals
3. Last a full 2 terms
4. Kick out all ooc corruption and solve with report on forum
5. Hire the correct high command to help me run this organisation with me
6. Comply with all leader rules and responsibilities
7. Achieve all my tasks and push above and beyond
8. Have a good relationship with my curators and all administrators around me.
9. Have no toxicity in the organisation and none from myself
10. Have consistent patrols and units in the city. (No time for nothing)

My advice for improving the roleplay level in the LSPD, I strongly believe that one of the only ways to do something like this is to hire the top-level Agents in our force. I think we should only strive for greatness. Talk with each other a lot, get more comfortable with each other, improve the training program, and make the radio communications more realistic, not people screaming over the mic in distress. But talking calmly and smoothly. I also want to limit the corruption in the LSPD. I will do this by hiring the correct IA department (TRUSTED PEOPLE) and make sure all people have no records of anything not worthy of being in the LSPD. I also want LSPD to be a learning experience for all of the people so they can peruse to other orgs later on. I want them to learn how to do this stuff, and make sure we are still tough on them but not too tough. We all have to learn somehow and at the end of the day, we are all human. We mess up sometimes. Accept failure, use it as motivation!!

Thank you for reading!

Previously, I made a massive mistake as a leader and want my punishment history to be left aside as I have learnt from my mistake and it will NEVER happen again, as I want to wow you guys in the interview! Last time, I was allowed by the senior curator of state that I could go ahead with my interview last time. Hopefully you guys can understand how long ago my mistake was and that it was a huge misunderstanding that will never happen again. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom