Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimda Ivanov

Player
Player
ByHJiu9.png

Information

1. Your name IRL: Ernad
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 5-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: Tobbi#3974
6. Your Nickname: Rimda McNuggets
7. Your ID: 7979

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Experience

Throughout my experience in LSPD I have been very blessed to have such great leaders that have taught me great skills that will lead me to the point I am at now and excellent leadership skills that not too many people have. My career has expanded a lot since I joined this city.
Here is some of my previous HC ranks :

LSPD
Chief of Staff - Spec Ops
DHOD of Swat
Captain of Swat

GOV
USSS-Lieutenant

SAHP
Chief of RS - HR
Lieutenant of SWAT

FiB
HoD
00 agent
Commanding officer

I was always passionate about my LEO career because I have found my true character in enforcing laws. Starting from Cadet and going trough almost all positions that are available I have collected many experience that has helped me grow.

UNUSED POTENTIAL

Most of the people that worked in previous terms think that they went absolutely great and that there is nothing to change in the next ones, and I would partially agree with them. But as we all know there is always room and ways to get and grow bigger, I would try to implement as many activity as there could be. I think that whole city of LS should see the LSPD in the good light and not always be judged as a bad thing that gets everyone in trouble.

INTEGRITY AND RESPECT

I really believe that LSPD should be more respected and looked up organization that it currently is. A lot of unprofessionalism went unnoticed by High Command and I think that in previous terms that wasn't really thing that was being looked in to. Because hand-full of people were substandard it created and painted the deficient image of LSPD for citizens.

3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in organization.

1. SWAT

I believe that SWAT has been really underestimated in the previous terms, Swat as a team has been lost in previous term because of a lot separation between department. I think for group of people most important thing is to keep together and not separate in other directions. I believe that if I acquire a correct person for the Leader Of SWAT it could work pristine and that is what this city needs. City is in need of a special unit that will get rid of crime in the city and get it as low as possible.

2. Teamwork

Teamwork builds strong employee relationships because the more employees work close to each other, the more they get to know each other and develop a liking for each other. The more they work together, the more they learn and learn to live with each other’s likes, dislikes, strengths, and weaknesses. When they work together for a long time, the team naturally becomes more collaborative, and this leads to a more enjoyable work environment for everyone. As I could have noticed in the previous terms team didn't really work around one thing, everybody was just kind off minding their own business and not working as a ONE. I believe that most of you will agree with me that if a team of people take something to work on they will do it more efficiently and quicker. Than Individual person alone.

3. Corruption
I will personally aim and set my goal to get corruption rate to 0. Corruption is what leads to disaster and what ruins the integrity of an organization such as LSPD. Because people will know that they can bribe and pay for their ways out but that will only lead to bigger problem and more crime in the city. I will work with special units from other organization and their departments to make sure that nothing gets pass undetected. Persons that get caught doing something corrupt will instantly get dismissed and blacklisted from the organization.

4. Undercover Task Force
Department that should be most rewarding and looked up to is Undercover Task Force. People specially trained for interaction with criminal and terrorist organizations and families. People that will sacrifice their lives for the health of the citizens are these people. Department that has been de-emphasized over past few terms. This is the department that could prove a lot of people guilty or innocent, department that will be so undisclosed that it will be able to get insider information from families and stalk criminals and get to know their everyday routines like their House's, Tattoos on their body, Cars, Family houses, Gathering spots and a lot of other helpful information .

5. Towing Department
Towing department has shown a lot of gain over the past term, and I think it was one of the best ideas that could benefit the whole city. One thing that was bad about this department is knowledge of the rules and parking spots. Sometimes properly parked cars were towed, even some towers were towing in ghetto witch I assume it was fun for the criminals but from LEO's perspective it was least to say disaster because it kept happening over again. That is the only thing that need's to be improved in this department.

Thanks for reading trough my application.
JLU7r9a.png

RIMDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom