Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected RDM and Toxicity | Multible ID's (Dinero family)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mythic Demon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 7, 2022
Time of violation
8:38
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoputqJnM0k

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
Every thing in POV

ID's: 139, 195389 and 220279

RDM me with no RP .. Being toxic .. no respect to any rules !

You friend stared shooting first then he's talking while dead they told you not to involve you still went upto them talking there was active gun fight you failured to show fear for your life then you got your demans and dint even care about it and you died .

Mythic

Player
Player
If it is not green zone I would fight in beach market every day in same place

Last edited:

Hazem

Player
Player
Beach is not greenzone only market area is gz better you read rules
Ok first thing this is a GZ because I got RDM before in this place second thing out of beach market out the gates and this shit this is ghetto u have to reread the rules bro before u talking ok ?

Hazem

Player
Player
You friend stared shooting first then he's talking while dead they told you not to involve you still went upto them talking there was active gun fight you failured to show fear for your life then you got your demans and dint even care about it and you died .
And if his friend the first one shooting he has to get a punishment but ur friend or ur family members shot back so this is a RDM for all who shots and u can't give someone demands in this place this is not ur place so please please Re-read the rules again

issi Bing

Dont get it twisted
Player
youd think its smart to go provoke people that have guns and just used them in a shootout. and then ask like a imbecil "why you doing this?" then secondly that part is city not beach gz, also if an admin wants to see our perspective, i can show. you can clearly see they threatening us and we said "how about you try to shoot us and see whats happends i dare you" simple.

Hazem

Player
Player
Ok this 6.15 rule u can't shot someone without rp situation where is the rp situation here ? And id 193638 he is the first one shooting and toxicity on them id 193638 was talking and said to id 113161 (shot bitch I will spank you )

Last edited:

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
Rejected
Video unavailable or Private

file a new complaint with pov​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom