Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
John_Silva
Administrators nickname
Scina
Date
May 10, 2022
Time
23:13
Proofs
https://ibb.co/WH70Pp2 https://ibb.co/2kYHDVp https://youtu.be/RQfOeh4DFi4

JohnSilva

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,

Your admin assistant Scina published my history of questions to admins.

That's why it came out that I reported to Tony Tacchini, which got him a permanent ban.

She's good friends with the Tachinis, so I guess that's why she committed this serious privacy breach.

Proof Nr1: Tony told me that I created an admin ticket. 23:13 10.05.2022 ( How should he know? )

Proof Nr 2: Scina write this in Yin Discord. ( i got this Screen from a Friend )
( She insults me that I have no friends and am a failure in her eyes. )

Proof Nr 3: Is a youtube video where someone wants to talk to me to make a confession.
@ 3:44 He says here that one admin assistant is enough to see my request history
@ 3:51 Tony knows an assistant from his past ( Spoiler: he only knows Scina )
@ 8:11 He says we saw the ticket too. ( my ingame adminticket )
bc we speak about my admin question request @7:40
Whether it's allowed to give money to a twink through an intermediary.

I demand that Scina be kicked out of the GrandRP team and blacklisted on DE Server 2.
This offense is a matter of privacy and should be severely punished.

In addition, I request that Tony Tachini and his twink Tony Sosa remain permanently banned.

v1_

Player
Player
john silva just exposed himself again with his youtube video proof link:
(now private) good that i downloaded the whole video. :)

In the video you can see that he is on a discord server where he and his friends are talking about how they can bypass a PC Check.

a PC Check would be really much apreciated for John Silva.

heres proof of his own video that he posted and now is private again. :) hmm i wonder why ...

Mike Mahone

v1_

Player
Player
i am already uploading the video that now is private to show more proof

v1_

Player
Player
heres the full video and exactly on 8:33 you can see where hes tabbing on his discord and is switching to a private discord and theres the proof.

here the full video:

and heres a screenshot of his discord name before he changes it:

v1_

Player
Player
ahh and please check his logs before hes trading everything to friends or something. and i hope that the other players who accept his money or stuff will get punished aswell.

JohnSilva

Player
Player
The last time I had anything to do with it was before April 22nd, 2022 when I reinstalled my PC.

Therefore I have no problem with a PC check and
what you read there
you should already know it pretty well, right? ;)

In the end I never used anything on de server 2 so no need to worry about the logs.

I think you are welcome to write this request in a new ticket.

But maybe use YT and to use OBS on Grand is not a good idea.

v1_

Player
Player
i didnt even use obs on grand as you can see it was just to show that ur are the one who is trying to Bypass a PC Check if youre the one whos not cheating why are u trying to Bypass that? doesnt make any sense to me but yeah lets keep it like that. As i see your video is online again but you cutted it gj doesnt help at all i already posted the whole thing

JohnSilva

Player
Player
We're going in circles here.

For me it is important to find out how to detect a cheater in a way that the PC checkers may not yet know.
We both know that at the moment it's impossible to detect a cheater except through an obvious aimbot.

So just open a new ticket and at the latest at the PC check you can shut up again.

JohnSilva

Player
Player
As i see your video is online again but you cutted it gj doesnt help at all i already posted the whole thing
I edited this out so people don't use it to your advantage when they're cheating.

v1_

Player
Player
We're going in circles here.

For me it is important to find out how to detect a cheater in a way that the PC checkers may not yet know.
We both know that at the moment it's impossible to detect a cheater except through an obvious aimbot.

So just open a new ticket and at the latest at the PC check you can shut up again.
bro as i said even Mike Mahone knows that you bought cheats somewhere dont play dumb. and now your saying its because ur interested in that stuff please you are making it even worse. hahaha

JohnSilva

Player
Player
bro as i said even Mike Mahone knows that you bought cheats somewhere dont play dumb. and now your saying its because ur interested in that stuff please you are making it even worse. hahaha
I don't think you can read, can you?
Read my post number 6.

Here again in plain text.
Yes i used a well-known cheat that you all still use today.
But this was on DE Server 3 on my low ID Account ( 3xx ),
i get banned on my 37xxx ID Account DE S3 for
reinstalled my Windows 5 days before i get the pc check.

That's why I now have the experience to recognize things better and
will continue to do my best so that you don't have it so easy to get through the PC check.

As mentioned above, it is far too easy for people with a lot of knowledge not to be caught with the well-known cheat.

This is my final response to your allegations. Unlike you, I can be honest.

So if you have a problem with my record, do a report against me.

This report is about something else that I see is making you all a little uncomfortable. :)

v1_

Player
Player
doesnt make any sense as usual but what can i expect hahaha good luck i guess but trying to hide ur own proof and now u know that u fucked up is kinda cringe but lets keep it like that thank you for writing books about us HAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom