Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alfa Colt
Administrators nickname
Omer Vuitton
Date
May 12, 2022
Time
12:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/101308/

Master Roshi

ALPHA
Player
General Rules 1.3 i was punished for this rule, I didn't know it was a crime, sorry for this situation, I demand that my sentence be reduced. I've been playing for a long time I don't want to quit the game.
You don't know the 3rd rule of server ?
Scamming is strictly prohibited and
People like you shouldn't be allowed in this community.

Administrator took right decision
Enjoy permanent vacation !

Master Roshi

ALPHA
Player
I went there to sell chips, I thought you were the chip buyer.
1. Everything can be seen and heard in video as video is still up and I won't remove it.

2. You clearly say that you want to do battlepass and then you try to abuse script for your scam like a lot of similar reports.

3. You already agreed that you did this and feel sorry though now you say you don't know anything ?

Stop fooling and wasting time of admins.
Enjoy the ban

Master Roshi

ALPHA
Player
When you look at your master roshi profile, it's obvious that he's trying to ban people.
Support your guy as much as you want, scam is a scam even if it's $1 or $10m
And he already said he is sorry for him trying to scam so he definitely was scamming.

This forum is linked to me as this guy tried to scam me and there's similar posts where guys like him are using this scam trick to scam other people so yes I am against them.

Alfa Colt

Player
Player
unknown.png

Master Roshi

ALPHA
Player
Offering to sell something else while saying that you want to do battlepass is a "scam"

I read everything because I have been scammed before.

So no matter if was he was able to steal my money or not. He still tried to scam

So goodluck proving your innocence but everyone including you know what you did.

Higher Administrators can read everything
End of discussion

Brian Gibsonn

Player
Player
I've known alpha colt for 6 months and we've been playing together, sorry he got banned for something like this and when you look at the forums of the person who did this, he does this to a lot of people, there are old players and new friends they brought. I don't want to start the game because of this incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom