Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
cupido dababy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 6, 2021
Time of violation
2 04
Proofs
https://youtu.be/t6ks7cFSpso

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
after i complied with their demands and after few sec some of their gang member killed me and i told them u cant killed me ask ur leader and they didnt listen and killed me XD

dig

Player
Player
All you had to say was that you just got robbed instead of provoking us, cheers.

Reactions: hyp

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
Provoking? How was I provoking and the guy that was walking with me he knew I was robbed lol he was at the scene

400J

Player
Player
You literally walked towards them in the ghetto baiting them to shoot you and said ask your leader .2 seconds before you died, gtfoh. Cheers.

Reactions: hyp

hyp

Player
Player
None of us walking with you was at the robbery and you changed your clothes to bait a reaction get a grip

BKz

Certified Speedbooster
Player
Hello, Johnny Creed here. I was the one robbing ID 43352, as you can see in this report he obviously Metagamed my name as I had a mask on and my outfit is wayyyy different from when he was a part of ballas. Anyways, after robbing him I didn't inform my gang as I didn't think it would be an issue. On the other hand, its obvious to see that he was report baiting as he is walking through the ghetto showing no sign he got robbed, and when my members asked "why shouldn't we shoot you" instead of replying "I just got robbed" he replies "ask your leader". Anyways, nice self report :D Cheers.

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
U said walk and ur guy was walking with me aiming the gun at me ?

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
in real life would you really walk towards a gang which has just robbed you?

Reactions: BKz

Bannable

Player
Player
Hello there, first off none of the people who killed you were involved in your robbery. We had no idea you were robbed and when we asked you why we couldnt shoot you, you said nothing. You are also seen changing your clothes right after getting robbed. Not to mention you knowing that ID 11907 is Johnny Creed without him icly telling you. Finally you asked GANG MEMBERS to kill you. Stop baiting reports, you clearly have something against Ballas. :oops: Robbery

Mainne Bestia

π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ 𝕺𝖓 π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ π•Ώπ–Žπ–’π–Š
Blocked
Player
in real life would you really walk towards a gang which has just robbed you?
irl would you be making a guy walk across the street and not only that but stay around him after robbing him ? would you also be shooting a whole carbine rifle in front of the mans face. get VDM and get back up like nothing happened . then be shooting him after he did everything you told him too.

BKz

Certified Speedbooster
Player
irl would you be making a guy walk across the street and not only that but stay around him after robbing him ? would you also be shooting a whole carbine rifle in front of the mans face. get VDM and get back up like nothing happened . then be shooting him after he did everything you told him too.
Stop posting on threads that have nothing to do with you :D Cheers.

Mainne Bestia

π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ 𝕺𝖓 π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ π•Ώπ–Žπ–’π–Š
Blocked
Player
Stop posting on threads that have nothing to do with you :D Cheers.
holy if that's the case tell your boys to get off my threads

• Haha
Reactions: BKz

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
Watch the pov lol These guys are ruining the rp for everyone no wonder why everyone says that combact log fail rp all day 😫😫😫

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
walk toward the gang that robbed u he said walk that way lol all i complied lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom