Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saridze

Player
Player
Family Name: PlayBoy
Family Owner:Gigy Playboy ID: 21523
Family House Number: 1004
Family Founder Discord: Saridzee#7777
Family Owner Forum Link: https://gta5grand.com/forum/members/43489/

Family History:

After my 17 years of living in the my families house all of a sudden I saw the earthquake. It was coming towards me and my house were all of our family members lived. I started shouting and calling my mother father and brothers but they did not answered me, then I went in the house and told them to come out we had to go. they started screaming and shouting then went to pack a bag. I was waiting outside for them and I saw that earthquake got even faster they couldn't come outside on time. I couldn't do anything. all I could do was to survive and made them proud of my success. Then I moved to ''Los Santos'' where I changed my lifestyle. due to my new life I decided to call myself ''Playboy''. I decided to create new organisation named ''Playboy'' where I would let join people with backstory like me so we can go through all future struggle and happiness together.

Rules Of Family

1. Everyone is available to join the family
2.No disrespecting of each other is allowed in the family
3.Everyone who joins the family must join discord server as well
4.No requesting of ranks are allowed if u deserve higher rank it will be given to you without asking
5.If u cant come on different family events i announce u must give me proper reason otherwise u will get warning in the family

Ranks:

1- New Member - Someone who is new to the family
2- little Member - Someone who has been in family for more than 1 week
3- Advanced Member - Someone who didnt leave the family for more than 2 weeks
4- Support - Someone who participates in most of the family events and helps us with everything he/she can
5- Helper - Someone who will be tested for main team if they are good shooters
6- Deputy - Someone who will be with me every time and respect all my steps
7- Leader - Creator of the family

Goals:We want everyone to know us and know what we represent in the state

Family Dress:
xes.PNG

LOGO:
PlayboyLogo.svg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom